ERROL SPENCE GOES OFF ON TERENCE CRAWFORD; SHREDS "SMOKE AND MIRRORS" RESUME

I think spence wins if they fight but there’s no doubt Crawford has the better resume. He’s a 3 weight champion and he cleaned up at 140. He’s achieved so much more than spence

Spence reminds me a little of ggg in that he has that break em down, methodical style. I know p4p lists are very subjective but I think you need to show a plan b/ability to adapt to be highly rated. Errol's style also doesn't lend itself to going up in weight because his strength/size is one of his major attributes. I therefore think TC would upset him if they fought in next 24 months. TC can switch hit, counter, walk fighters down. Dudes criminally underated imo. Arguably p4p 1.

I think spence wins if they fight but there’s no doubt Crawford has the better resume. He’s a 3 weight champion and he cleaned up at 140. He’s achieved so much more than spence
When you become undisputed unified champion at any weight that puts you in a special rare group and gives you hall of fame contention, spence hasnt do half of what crawford has, crawford is a multiple weight champ, lineal at lightweight and super lightweight, and undisputed at super lightweight and current wbo welterweight champ.

Crawford has more accolades than any pbc guy right now.

When you become undisputed unified champion at any weight that puts you in a special rare group and gives you hall of fame contention, spence hasnt do half of what crawford has, crawford is a multiple weight champ, lineal at lightweight and super lightweight, and undisputed at super lightweight and current wbo welterweight champ.

Crawford has more accolades than any pbc guy right now.
Crawford has 1 win at welterweight and that's all that matters as far as this discussion goes. Those other accomplishments doesn't matter for resume when comparing the two for a heads up match because none of those happened at the 147 weight class where the competition is much more difficult than winning vacant lineal titles by beating Ray Beltran's of the world.

Back