Erick Silva not Looking Thick, Solid and Tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats Former Erick Silva

erick.jpg

Looks like a Hulk in Avengers.

24406-erick-silva-e-lutador-de-ufc-e-integra-diapo-1.jpg

Let's see how he'll look in the weigh ins. Looks soft in the pic that TS posted and if he will look much smaller and less defined I think we all know what to think of it

So what? His cardio can only improve. So many sherdoggers obsessed with males body.

Sherdog is a huge closet.

this was a very, very promising prospect. precision striker, a lot of speed and explosiveness. he used to finish all his fights very fast. when started facing better competition, fights taking more time, his cardio became a big issue. Was already there, but unseen, due to how quick he ended it.
he has over 10 1st round wins. thats impressive. His losses came on 3rd round, out of gas. I guess DHK ended it late round 2, but he was gassed already.
finally he changed his training and nutrition. Hes on a 2win streak and my bet this will be his 3rd. Some friends been saying hes in great shape. Lets see how it goes...

So what? His cardio can only improve. So many sherdoggers obsessed with males body.

Sherdog is a huge closet.

In this particular case, no. I think most are just surprised because it's a pretty big difference(or at least appears to be right now)

That coupled with the new drug testing your gonna have a lot of these threads pop up and people trying to connect the dots.

well, in the second pic he had cut all the weigh needed. in the first pic hes cutting weight but still not the final form

and, hes working with the same guy that had anderson in all sorts of trouble

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Looking like Phil "The Gut" Heath

Must be something to do with UFCs new drug te- I mean corn nuts policy.

After careful examination it does seem that Silva has drastically cut back on his corn nut consumption.

He may have a baby face, but he is pushing 40 and has looked like he is in decline in his past few fights

31 = pushing 40? He hasn't declined noticeably, he was never that good. He has the skill but isn't a very smart fighter.

it's only illegal to do roids, if you are competing against other guys. Of course, technically, steroids are illegal. But my opinion on that is, we should have every right to do, take whatever we want. It's our bodies.

What about lsd

Isn't the 2nd photo from a weigh-in where he would be dehydrated?

That's quite a distorted comparison.

needs to lay off sex and abstain for awhile but thats probably difficult with how he looks

Ya, pretty crazy that there would be a difference between a photo shoot and a weigh in. Crazy.

well, in the second pic he had cut all the weigh needed. in the first pic hes cutting weight but still not the final form

and, hes working with the same guy that had anderson in all sorts of trouble

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

That's all natural, of course :rolleyes:

Kind of unfair to use a picture from weigh ins and one out of competition and then accuse him of roids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back