Erick Silva Appreciation Thread

He was involved in fight of the night, and I've never seen him in a boring fight, so I can appreciate Erick Silva.

Erick has legitimately been in 3 FOTY candidates, against Fitch, Dong and Brown

He had er...nice body kick?

I appreciate him for getting beaten down by Fitch and Brown and for getting spectacularly KOd by Dong.

I'm still a fan. He needs to change camps and work on his Cardio.

I liked the corner saying Where are you Erick? Where are you? Wake up! You know what to do!

Showed a lot of heart, but I lost my hopes on him.

I wonder if he just had an adreniline dump after coming close to finishing in the first?

He's not a very good fighter honestly. but respect for the toughness and exciting fights. I was skeptical Brown was going to finish him with all the shots he was eating with no problem in round 2.

My hats off to Eric, always did like him. I hope he comes back with much success.

I think he should take time to train with other camps than what he has in present if he wants to be a real contender. IMO he didn't get much objective advice from the corner in rounds 2 and 3. He lacks composure and adrenaline gets the best of him when he's being pressured. But no doubt he still can put on exciting fights and highlight reels in the future, in the prelims I guess.

I appreciate he got his head kicked in and it made it even more sweet because of some tards on here , soeul or whatever that neckbeards name is, talking shit on brown.

I appreciate he got his head kicked in and it made it even more sweet because of some tards on here , soeul or whatever that neckbeards name is, talking shit on brown.

Seoul is a can lever poster who just posts Korean schoolgirls. He also believes that Jones would easily destroy Cain.

Seoul is a can lever poster who just posts Korean schoolgirls. He also believes that Jones would easily destroy Cain.

Hey Hey no need to call him a can. I actually enjoy some of his gif responses.

Back