Elections Eric Trump sends the Internet into uproar over highly exaggerated gas prices

I paid $5.30 a gallon for gas yesterday in CA, $130 would fill almost 25 gallons at that price. Bidenomics is a complete disaster for the American people.
Traitor Trump had low gas prices because of his depression and nobody going to work. Not a platform to be proud of.

Damn dude you should be making your own shine to run on. Rich person trying to feel sympathy for the poor can never come off as real.

I hate to defend the little turd but with a bigass SUV that's probably about right

Why was gas $1.89 under Trump? Well, there was a thing called Covid that ravaged our country under his watch. No one was buying gas, so they had a surplus.
When you realize why it was $1.89, it doesn't sound so great for the Cheeto Bandito.

gas prices may be down but they feel like they are higher and I don't know why biden/harris are not doing anything about the latter

We're producing more oil under Biden, than we were under Trump.
Back in February, Democrats in the House passed a bill that would stop the price gouging by oil companies, who are raking in record profits off of hard working Americans. Guess what happened when it hit the Senate.

Hey Eric, is this your vehicle?

m1-abrams-tank.jpg

Eric Trump is facing questions from internet users after he said he spent $130 filling up his car with gas.
"We had $1.89 gas under Donald Trump. It cost me $130 to fill up my SUV two days ago. People can't afford life anymore."

While gas prices have declined across much of the U.S. throughout 2024 so far, his comments have spurred questions from Twitter, who have questioned why it cost him so much for a tank of gas

- Maybe he is living he in Brazil.

A Suburban or an exhibition max holds over 30 gallons, so $130 is probably not far off.
Yeah but those are $60k+ vehicles new, $80k+ depending on accessories and stuff. People buying those vehicles aren't the people who he's talking about, lol. It's like people who buy 5000 sq ft houses complaining about their heating bill.

He's not lying but it's always funny when rich people forget that what they own really isn't really what most regular Americans own.

Average price of gas in California is 4.28/gallon for the lowest grade , according to a google search. SUVs can have up to a 24 gallon tank. If he puts mid grade gas in his vehicle, he could easily be at 130 dollars per fill up.

You people all know this. I hate this fake confusion shit that liberals always try to pull.

Average price of gas in California is 4.28/gallon for the lowest grade , according to a google search. SUVs can have up to a 24 gallon tank. If he puts mid grade gas in his vehicle, he could easily be at 130 dollars per fill up.

You people all know this. I hate this fake confusion shit that liberals always try to pull.

And some SUVs "strongly recommend" mid grade gasoline at minimum.

A Suburban or an exhibition max holds over 30 gallons, so $130 is probably not far off.

Yeah. Tbf it’s not that far off. I drive a Tahoe and live near a major city. From empty, depending on gas prices, it costs me close to 100 bucks to fill it up. A Suburban has a few gallon more bigger tank than mine. I think 130 may be a bit exaggerated but it’s not like he said it costs 250 or something outlandish.

I think that he lives in NYC right? There was a point where Manhattan reached 5.41 per gallon.

I paid around $3 per gallon Maryland and I can go weeks without filling up my tank.

But I don't really relate to people who drive big SUVs and don't work in construction.

gas prices may be down but they feel like they are higher and I don't know why biden/harris are not doing anything about the latter
The latter is that your feelings tell you gas prices are higher even though it's cheaper. Do expect them to give you a therapy session?

Yeah but those are $60k+ vehicles new, $80k+ depending on accessories and stuff. People buying those vehicles aren't the people who he's talking about, lol. It's like people who buy 5000 sq ft houses complaining about their heating bill.

He's not lying but it's always funny when rich people forget that what they own really isn't really what most regular Americans own.
I know multiple people with suvs around 20 gallons. So if we just subtract that extra couple gallons we still get 100 bucks, rounding, in cali or ny. Zomg he said 130! Satan and hitler imho

You mean pull stuff like picking the place with the highest cost for gas? Being that Eric is a New Yorker why not calculate that using NY's average of $3.40 or since the Trumps also reside at Mar-a-Lago why not use Florida's average of $3.10?

premium is like $5.50-7 in california for the past few years..... lol @ uproar, es normal for some folks

My pops pays over a hundred filling up his truck so I don't think this sounds too outrageous to me.

I know multiple people with suvs around 20 gallons. So if we just subtract that extra couple gallons we still get 100 bucks, rounding, in cali or ny. Zomg he said 130! Satan and hitler imho
So it would be no big deal if he had said it cost him $70? It would still be pretty close right?

Back