Eric Prindle vs Peter Graham this Friday

Graham has improved his MMA game tremendously over the last few years, and Prindle just isn't very good. Graham by massive beatdown.

Prindle is better than many here suggest.

He could get smashed early. who knows, if so good for the fans

Prindle in top position would wear anyone out. Not quick but heavyheavy hands.

This fight may have just set MMA back 15 years.

these guys looked like flyweights compared to soa and krylov.

Prindle is better than many here suggest.

He could get smashed early. who knows, if so good for the fans

Prindle in top position would wear anyone out. Not quick but heavyheavy hands.

Having heavy hands at HW isn't anything special. He's no different from all the other untalented guys who hit hard. He KO's bums and loses to anyone with any sort of technical ability whatsoever.

I was impressed with Prindle's chin and heart, I didn't think he had that in him.

Should've been 30-25 for Graham.

Graham 9 wins in raw at 38 , he progresed Well in MMA since 2008-2010
Time for UFC maybe , if Nandor & DANIEL OMIELANCZUK could be there........imao

I was really looking forward to this fight. It was a shame that both fighters gassed so badly, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully, we see Grham in there again against Mighty Mo/Sparks winner :)

I was impressed with Prindle's chin and heart, I didn't think he had that in him.

Should've been 30-25 for Graham.

Some of those punches towards the end of the 2nd round couldve been taken by my 2 year old square on the chin.

Some of those punches towards the end of the 2nd round couldve been taken by my 2 year old square on the chin.

Doubt that.

And during the first 7 minutes Graham was nailing him with big shots. Those leg kicks were nasty.

Back