• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eric Prindle vs Peter Graham this Friday

Da Bombers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who do you think will win? I'm going with Prindle based on having better wrestling and recognizing he will get ktfo if he stands with Graham so hell be relentless with the takedowns.

Oh god prindles still with bellator?:icon_lol:

Hope Prindle isn't in love with his boxing. Against Graham that could be dangerous.

7 wins in a row. 8 if you count Combat FC.

I'm not saying he's a can, was just saying that if Prindle doesn't get stuck in a stand-up war he has a chance. I still favour Graham in this fight. His win over Aleks is bigger than any win on Prindle's resume.

Has Prindle any wrestling game at all? I remember the guy as a kick boxer himself. If my memory serves me well Prindle getting KTFO!

Has Prindle any wrestling game at all? I remember the guy as a kick boxer himself. If my memory serves me well Prindle getting KTFO!

He's not even a kick boxer, he's a boxer. He better have some wrestling or he's in for a short night.

Yeah if he can't get it to the ground he's going night night most likely.

He has two chances. A huge power shot right at the start of the fight, or taking Graham down and working him. What are the chances of Graham slipping on a banana peel?

He has two chances. A huge power shot right at the start of the fight, or taking Graham down and working him. What are the chances of Graham slipping on a banana peel?

Haha! Well I guess with prindle there is always a 3rd option!

Huge samurai karate chop to the balls :p

The axe kick is hard to top, maybe if he had a training camp with Kongo for this fight...

Well if you want to perfect your skills, you need to train with the best...

Looks like a Graham KO to me honestly. I hope Graham can be Bellator's Mark Hunt, good luck to the man he's been in some wars.

How about a rolling thunder to the balls by Graham? Is it possible?

Back