Erdogan: French citizens carried out attack and Muslims pay the price.

Some are, the fact that France is unable to culturally absorb an immigrant population says much to say about the weakness of their culture.

No it doesn't. France is a culture of blood. To be a Frenchman you must be French. There's no weakness in being a biological community, a legitimate nation.

People seriously saying that Zidane is not french?

If he is not french, then whats french? this?

french_guy.jpg

No it doesn't. France is a culture of blood. To be a Frenchman you must be French. There's no weakness in being a biological community, a legitimate nation.

There is no French ethnic group, French have been invasors and invaded through the entirety of written history.

Is the US still pushing for Turkey to be let into the EU? What a great idea that would be.

There is no French ethnic group, French have been invasors and invaded through the entirety of written history.

Semantics. Come on, it's not like we are talking about a demographic that is indistinguishable from the French people of Christian descent. He's deliberately ignoring the religious element and the problem this group presents throughout europe. And they dont want to integrate when they want to change things to conform with where they came from

Is the US still pushing for Turkey to be let into the EU? What a great idea that would be.

The one world elite will not be happy until they have castrated European culture and heritage , and the side effects will be less secularism and less Free speech. Letting Turkey into the E.U. is ethno-cultural suicide .

Semantics. Come on, it's not like we are talking about a demographic that is indistinguishable from the French people of Christian descent. He's deliberately ignoring the religious element and the problem this group presents throughout europe. And they dont want to integrate when they want to change things to conform with where they came from

Its not semantics, he is saying that foreigners cant become french at all, even those that are virtually indistinguishable like Zidane.

[YT]UkFHovQSr1E[/YT]

Cmon, if you think that Zidane is anything but french you are certainly a bigot.

He's locked into the pursuit of as much power as he can amass for himself. He's trying assert himself and Turkey as regional power with shit talking and koran-thumping to mask his autocratic ambitions.

He definitely wants to resurrect the Ottoman Empire.

Its not semantics, he is saying that foreigners cant become french at all, even those that are virtually indistinguishable like Zidane.

[YT]UkFHovQSr1E[/YT]

Cmon, if you think that Zidane is anything but french you are certainly a bigot.

I said nothing about Zindaine. But I will comment since you brougbt it up

But other countries (australia, the US, canada) describe their indigenous peoples as a distinguishable group whose culture deserves respct. In Europe we can't even say that someone like zindane is the son of north african Muslim immigrants, different than people of Christian descent with roots in the country going back hundreds or thousands of years?

I said nothing about Zindaine. But I will comment since you brougbt it up

But other countries (australia, the US, canada) describe their indigenous peoples as a distinguishable group whose culture deserves respct. In Europe we can't even say that someone like zindane is the son of north african Muslim immigrants, different than people of Christian descent with roots in the country going back hundreds or thousands of years?

Thats really the issue, who is the most french? the gauls, the romans, the iberians, the franks, the normans? how long does your family lineage has to go to be considered French?

I dont think anybody would be able to tell that Zidane is a berber unless someone tells you.

Some are, the fact that France is unable to culturally absorb an immigrant population says much to say about the weakness of their culture.

LOL Muslims are not interested in integrating because they have no interest in French culture (or any other culture for that matter). They have no culture of their own really, unless you count Islam as a culture. I'd like to see Muslim countries accept millions of non-Muslims from around the world, and we'd see the weakness of both their religion & culture.

Anyway, the strongest nations are those bonded by blood. Whether you like it or not, ethnically mixed nations are the weakest. You know this though, as we already went over it. Then you threw your toys out the pram and started calling me a racist.

Then there is no such thing as an 'ethnic group' because people have been invading each other for thousands of years. Arabs are not really a people... Chinese are not really a people... Indians are not really a people... Native Americans are not really a people...

Please give me your definition of an 'ethnic group' & some examples...

LOL Muslims are not interested in integrating because they have no interest in French culture (or any other culture for that matter). They have no culture of their own really, unless you count Islam as a culture. I'd like to see Muslim countries accept millions of non-Muslims from around the world, and we'd see the weakness of both their religion & culture.

Anyway, the strongest nations are those bonded by blood. Whether you like it or not, ethnically mixed nations are the weakest. You know this though, as we already went over it. Then you threw your toys out the pram and started calling me a racist.

Yes, you already told me that the US is about to fall apart from race riots unlike the country of Korea who is united and didnt went into a massive civil war like 60 years ago which broke the country in half. Countries united by culture are the strongest, not by blood.

Just look at europe, similar genetic background yet divided to the core based on culture. Its not like Europe was peaceful for 1000 years before the coming of Islam.

The last people who believed in a united europe based on blood was bombed the hell and back by the people he admired the most.

Yes, you already told me that the US is about to fall apart

When one needs to outright lie, you know that person has absolutely no argument.

from race riots unlike the country of Korea who is united

Nope, I simply asked you a question and you refused to answer it. We both know why.

and didnt went into a massive civil war like 60 years ago which broke the country in half.

Strawman argument. I'm not saying there will never be problems in a homogeneous country, I am saying they are simply stronger, and it's true. The Korean war happened due to Japanese imperialism, not because of civil strife. You obviously don't know the background to the Korean war.

Countries united by culture are the strongest, not by blood.

Obviously when I said a country bonded by blood, I meant those people will all be practicing the same culture. You knew that though.

Just look at europe, similar genetic background yet divided to the core based on culture. Its not like Europe was peaceful for 1000 years before the coming of Islam.

I am talking about individual nations, not continents. No continent has ever been united by blood, because there's too much cultural diversity. Try to stay on topic.

And anyway, Europe wasn't constantly at war due to the average man in the street. The vast majority of the wars in the middle-ages were due to religion, nothing to do with culture. The elite start wars, not the average man.

The last people who believed in a united europe based on blood was bombed the hell and back by the people he admired the most.

And? Totally irrelevant. Once again, I am talking about individual nations, not continents.

Thats really the issue, who is the most french? the gauls, the romans, the iberians, the franks, the normans? how long does your family lineage has to go to be considered French?

I dont think anybody would be able to tell that Zidane is a berber unless someone tells you.

All those are native Euro ethnics that came together to create the French.

So are Euros that descend from carthaginians non-french?

They would be a tiny % of the Euro population and they integrated into the European peoples such that there are no Carthaginian Euros.

When France ruled Algeria and other North African regions, the French and other Europeans who lived there were called Pied Noir, they not seen as natives like Berbers, even though they had lived there for generations.

Zidane is a French citizen but not an ethnic Frenchman , just like how Pakistanis Brits are not English,Welsh,Scots or Northern Irish but are British citizens.

Back