Erdogan: French citizens carried out attack and Muslims pay the price.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MicroBrew, Jan 18, 2015.

1. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Recip Erdogan very recently stated :

So then he is claiming that 1 can not be a French citizen and a Muslim at the same time?

Also Erdogan stated the below:

"Islamophobia", a convenient term to shut down critics, but I bet Erdogan would disagree even while agreeing that Anti-Semiticism is used to shut down criticism of Israeli aggression. Just to note, Islamophobia and anti-Semiticism are both exploited to shut down critics.

http://news.yahoo.com/turkeys-erdogan-accuses-west-hypocrisy-over-paris-attacks-195756066.html

http://www.dw.de/erdogan-blasts-netanyahu-and-wests-hypocrisy-over-paris-attack/a-18186839

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...move-away-from-west-blaming-paris-attacks-on/

2. 22k

22k ベルセルク Yellow Card

anti Semitism & Islamophobia are real. it's just that assholes inappropriately use these terms to try to get away with shit, when there are real victims of these forms of prejudice.

3. James Keith

James Keith Silver Belt

Maybe he meant other Muslims elsewhere who didn't personally participate in those particular attacks.

Or he's a CT'er...

4. wlu29

wlu29 Banned Banned

What price are they paying?

5. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

This.

Erdrogan is a piece of shit.

6. Johntreksmith

Johntreksmith Purple Belt

ergodan is a jackass, he commands little respect and everyone gets he acts tough but follows orders.

7. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

It is his calling the attackers as "French citizens" ; it is a blatant attempt to distance Islam from the attackers, which is further driven home by him claiming Muslims were the victims.

8. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Lol. wut.

Please show Erdogan this picture:

[​IMG]

Brought to you by: Islam. The murderous savages who also gave you Boko Haram, ISIS, the USS Cole massacre, the Munich massacre, the 7-7 bombing, the Sgt. Bigby murder, and many other of your favourite (horrendous!) hits.

9. doomy200

doomy200 Brown Belt

Na it couldn't be that... :icon_chee

10. LionExMachina

LionExMachina There are No Pacts between Lions and Sherdogs. Banned

He's locked into the pursuit of as much power as he can amass for himself. He's trying assert himself and Turkey as regional power with shit talking and koran-thumping to mask his autocratic ambitions.

11. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Couple this with his recent insistance that High Schools teach Ottoman era Turkish, and it looks like he wants bring back the prestige, power and influence of past Turkish empires.

12. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

That isn't problematic. Turkey should be proud of its rich heritage. Proud enough that it doesn't want to be allied witH Europe or otherwise involved with Europe.

Also: Ottoman Turkish should be taught in Turkish schools. It would make it possible for peoplt to understand their history better. Modern Turkish, because of Ataturk's reforms, is written entirely differently from old Turkish. This makes it impossible for the average person to read anything written before 1920 without translating it first.

13. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Norsemen can be proud of their heritage without coastal raiding England, i think Turkey can be proud of their heritage without being ruled by a sultan.

Sad to see Erdogan destroy what little remains of turkish secularism.

14. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

No one is suggesting turning Erdogan into Suleiman II: This time it's Islamist.

Learning Ottoman Turkish does not mean that the Turks are going to resurrect the Ottoman Empire.

15. TheyAreSurfers

TheyAreSurfers Let Me Get One Wave

If I was a member of a cult that started suicide bombings and killing sprees all over the country....I'd try and distance myself from that group. Quickly.

Every time I see a woman with scarf or bearded Arab-looking guy, I get a slight uneasy feeling.

Muslims have a perfect choice of abandoning their cult because it has become polluted by psychos which gravitate towards those types of cults.

16. Orgasmo

Orgasmo Silver Belt

In the scumbag scale, Turkey is fast catching up to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia lately

17. KILL KILL

KILL KILL Gold Belt

Why do we even keep this guy around?

18. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Because we hate the Shia for some reason, when the Sunni are the ones who kill us.

Erdogan is one of our anti-Bashar Assad/Iran types that we keep around because we think it's great to shit on the people who don't much care about our existence. We prefer to ally with the people who back Al'qaeda, ISIS, and export wahabism and other extremism throughout the ME.

Turkey remains, though, the best Islamic country on the planet. Turkey is still modern (especially by Islamic standards) and well run, in spite of Erdogan's nonsense.

19. dannialn

dannialn Green Belt

There is one notion in what he's saying that I can somehow understand though.
    Most people in the west, and here, are raising their voice when there is an attempt to separate between the terror acts and Islam. But no body says anything about the separation between the terrorists and them being 100% French, born and raised. I can't remember a single article on the subject that used "french terrorists", always "radicals" or "Islamists".
    This dichotomy excuses France and it's government of responsibility, imo.

20. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Because we all recognize that the French people are not Algerian Moslems. French citizenship and French blood are distinct things, and France has been importing invaders for decades now.