Erberth Santos

Man... can't imagine someone being mean to Bernardo Faria. The guy is such a nice, humble guy. Also hard to be mean to a guy who sounds so goofy to be quite honest.

that's what did it for me, I mean how does anyone be mean to bernardo??

ive heard erberth complain about people being racist, and I wonder if Brazilian culture has similar problems as elsewhere, but the guy gives plenty of reasons not to like him that it doesn't even matter

Man... can't imagine someone being mean to Bernardo Faria. The guy is such a nice, humble guy. Also hard to be mean to a guy who sounds so goofy to be quite honest.

This was stupid for tactical reasons as a result Bernardo got super angry and powered out of mount and mounted a come back attempt (that unfortunately failed).

in pure BJJ, Bernardo had Erberth's number before 2016. 2016 Erberth basically ripped out Bernardo's shoulder out. Mixture of tactical mistake on Faria's part and pure explosiveness Erberth has. 2017 Santos got into Faria's head and dominated him. And talked shit the entire time.
Not the way anyone wanted to see Faria end his career.

With that said, when Erberth has his mind on straight he is one of the most dangerous. However, he has been way to inconsistent... and as everyone has stated.. just not a nice person.

Last edited:
in pure BJJ, Bernardo had Erberth's number before 2016. 2016 Erberth basically ripped out Bernardo's shoulder out. Mixture of tactical mistake on Faria's part and pure explosiveness Erberth has. 2017 Santos got into Faria's head and dominated him. And talked shit the entire time.
Not the way anyone wanted to see Faria end his career.

With that said, went Erberth has his mind on straight he is one of the most dangerous. However, he has been way to inconsistent... and as everyone has stated.. just not a nice person.

He's just a bad boy of the BJJ, and huge mental issues

I know a Brazilian who trained with him for a few years before leaving Brazil and he claims off the mats he's the nicest guy in the world. It doesn't seem likely based on the evidence but he swears its true.

I know a Brazilian who trained with him for a few years before leaving Brazil and he claims off the mats he's the nicest guy in the world. It doesn't seem likely based on the evidence but he swears its true.
How was he on the mats in *training*?

How was he on the mats in *training*?
Apparently really cool rolling with lower belts and always joking about. The guy i know would have been a White Belt back then though so that's all he was really able to tell me about training.

Back