Epic Cody Garbrandt interview on FoxSports

Eh, I just wish he'd learn to use his jab. He's shown he can throw a fast one on the mits. Mixing in a jab would aid his striking infinitely. Wanna get someone not thinking about your left hook? Hit them with some clean jabs, mix in 1-2s. Hides the left hook all the more.

You can do sooooooo much with just mixing 1s, 2s, and 3s in boxing. 1-3-2, 1-2-3. 1-3, 2-3. 1-2, etc. He's got the 2 and 3 down, if he learns to jab too, he becomes a whole different monster.

Hey man first off I'm fucking tanked sorry about the typos but no I can agree 100 percent but fuck brotha I think every fighter in the ufc needs this right now I just think from a psychological standpoint the gloves play a big role in this a people fall in love with the power I'd love to see it happen the dude has power but honestly I don't soon it happening

MMA is such a weird sport cause guys will make a big deal about someone not wanting to fight backstage when it would be idiotic to do so...

or 'LEL' or '____ bless'. anyone who types any of those things should be instabanned from life.
"from life" is a bit harsh, but fuck it, kill 'em all. Too many damn people on this planet anyways.

"Dude like I'm totally not ready for this shot yet and I sure haven't earned. But I'm a pretty boy I have neck tattoos and the brass likes me. So like it's whatever."

I bet TS finds a lot of shit "epic"...that was barely entertaining

I bet TS finds a lot of shit "epic"...that was barely entertaining
crying-asian-man-o_zpsfadde3cc.gif

Back