rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The guy is hilarious

COGAR COGAR COGAR!

Dumb as Rocks..

Dom wins all day. Makes him look bad..

Hope Cody has added some things to his game. He's in for a long night if he thinks his left hook right straight combo will be enough.

Too bad he's with Alpha Male. Dude's certainly got potential, but he needs trainers who are going to facilitate his growth.

Hope Cody has added some things to his game. He's in for a long night if he thinks his left hook right straight combo will be enough.

Too bad he's with Alpha Male. Dude's certainly got potential, but he needs trainers who are going to facilitate his growth.

Snake feelings

Not a bad interview. He's an alright dude when he's just hanging out.

I sorta get the hate for this guy and I sorta don't. I understand the hipster haircut and the tats are pretty douchey, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy.. Maybe I've known a couple manlets in my day that remind me of him so I'm biased, but he's not nearly as bad as people make him out to be. He's an American and had the flag on him when he beat Thomas Almeida, that alone has gets my props.

Jesus, dude is about as intelligible as a bag of hammers.

#GUERNICAbless

I sorta get the hate for this guy and I sorta don't. I understand the hipster haircut and the tats are pretty douchey, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy.. Maybe I've known a couple manlets in my day that remind me of him so I'm biased, but he's not nearly as bad as people make him out to be. He's an American and had the flag on him when he beat Thomas Almeida, that alone has gets my props.

Yea , hes just a coool ass dawgg

Anyone notice they gave him a booster chair??

So GOAT GUERNICA is sitting here watching this interview and I'm like, "why does he look like a normal sized man?" Then I paused it and realized, "oh. Still manlet."

#GUERNICAbless

I understand where you are coming from on this TJ needed out but CB succeeds in the pocket I think alpha male will make him better in regards to who he is as a fighter leaving in my eyes will hurt him

I understand where you are coming from on this TJ needed out but CB succeeds in the pocket I think alpha male will make him better in regards to who he is as a fighter leaving in my eyes will hurt him

Eh, the thing is Cody has fought exactly the same in EVERY fight. He hasn't shown anything new besides big power, speed, and his left hook right cross combo.

The guy clearly has more tools that he isn't utilizing, and so far his trainers haven't shown they've been developing them either. It's less about how Cody fights, more about how he isn't developing at all beyond what he's shown.

I've never really found team Alpha Male to be great teachers for striking. In a grappling sense, I'm sure their great. But all their best striking performances came when Ludwig was still there.

Eh, the thing is Cody has fought exactly the same in EVERY fight. He hasn't shown anything new besides big power, speed, and his left hook right cross combo.

The guy clearly has more tools that he isn't utilizing, and so far his trainers haven't shown they've been developing them either. It's less about how Cody fights, more about how he isn't developing at all beyond what he's shown.

I've never really found team Alpha Male to be great teachers for striking. In a grappling sense, I'm sure their great. But all their best striking performances came when Ludwig was still there.

Word brotha feeling see where you are coming from I just don't see him becoming a technical fighter he's somewhat of a throwback and sitting in the pocket and defending take downs is how I think he will succeed and being with Alpha Male on that aspect think it's home for him ✌✌

Word brotha feeling see where you are coming from I just don't see him becoming a technical fighter he's somewhat of a throwback and sitting in the pocket and defending take downs is how I think he will succeed and being with Alpha Male on that aspect think it's home for him ✌✌

Eh, I just wish he'd learn to use his jab. He's shown he can throw a fast one on the mits. Mixing in a jab would aid his striking infinitely. Wanna get someone not thinking about your left hook? Hit them with some clean jabs, mix in 1-2s. Hides the left hook all the more.

You can do sooooooo much with just mixing 1s, 2s, and 3s in boxing. 1-3-2, 1-2-3. 1-3, 2-3. 1-2, etc. He's got the 2 and 3 down, if he learns to jab too, he becomes a whole different monster.

Back