Ephedrine?

pSyKOaLby

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I remember reading that the FDA has banned ephedrine supplements. But some products say they don't contain ephedrine and some don't mention anything about not having it. So are they still prevalent in some of today's supplements?

Is ephedrine stuff really as bad as they're portrayed in the media? Thanks.

Like anything else it is only bad when not used properly. You get these clowns not eating anything, going out on hot days. THen popping 75 - 100mg the heart damn near explodes it is their on stupidity that is causing everybody else to suffer. I used that stuff for a few years just to boost my workout intensity and never had a problem with it. I think it was a wrong Descision.

pSyKOaLby said:
I remember reading that the FDA has banned ephedrine supplements. But some products say they don't contain ephedrine and some don't mention anything about not having it. So are they still prevalent in some of today's supplements?

Is ephedrine stuff really as bad as they're portrayed in the media? Thanks.

It's in a pseudo-legal stage right now; the FDA is in the process of reversing their ban. You can get it, right now, regardless of where you are.

Buy Vasopro or Biotek from Bulk Nutrition.

Don't take more than 25mg in 4 hours, and don't take more than 100mg in a day. Take it with 100-125mg of Aspirin.

The risk is very low. Just make sure you don't have a pre-existing heart condition or vascular blockage.

You could always just go with caffeine since that's what everybody is replacing ephedrine with it seems like.

I didn't know that the FDA was considering to reverse the ban...thanks Madmick.

A friend of mine who used ephedrine as a recreationnal drug had the fear of his life with it.
While still under the influence, he went to take a piss, only to discover his dick was like 1inch long... that lasted for a few hours, but he was really scared it would not come back to normal... the friend he took it with also had the same effect...

my understanding is that, since they used it for recreationnal issue, they took WAY too much pills...
but had any of you ever had something similar with normal dose ?

Saint Of The K said:
A friend of mine who used ephedrine as a recreationnal drug had the fear of his life with it.
While still under the influence, he went to take a piss, only to discover his dick was like 1inch long... that lasted for a few hours, but he was really scared it would not come back to normal... the friend he took it with also had the same effect...

my understanding is that, since they used it for recreationnal issue, they took WAY too much pills...
but had any of you ever had something similar with normal dose ?

WTF? Hell no.

That's what they get for being jackasses.

It's nowhere near the "toxic" poison the corrupt media makes it out to be. Is it really a big deal a few 100 or so people supposedly died from it? When generally they hadn't eating, were poisoning themselves with 2 liters of diet soda a day (now that shit is poison) and were outside running sprints in 105 degree weather after popping 10-12 times the recommended dose?

Thousands of people die a year from Tylenol overdose, you don't see the media reporting that. That is simpily because the pharmaceutical industry makes a whole lot of money a year selling that shit.

All of this is in the News thread Stuck at the top of the forum. The most current and accurate news thus far. But to make it short. The FDA maintains the ban is only lifted for 10mg or less supplements and in the District in Utah that the Judge in-question has Jurisdiction over. This is not being readily enforced, but it could be. The FDA is currently building their case to associate enough health-risks to sway the Judges to uphold the Final Ruling.

Back