Enson Inoue Part IV

Hey Enson, do you still talk to Baret Yoshida? How do you feel about Baret's career in grappling, given that you and Egan were coaches and trainers for him?

Yes I'm in touch with Baret a lot. He's like my little brother. HIs career in grappling is amazing. Perfect example of a student surpassing his teacher. Makes me proud.

Rizin needs to bring in more big names. More cross-promoting with Belator would help.
Boom! and they did just that this past NYE! Hope Rizin can take off and become as big as Pride but somehow I just don't see it ever happening!

Ah the good days when enson inoue was part of this forum and posting. Last seen 2 years ago, would be cool if he comes back. But I'm sure he's living a busy life.

Boom! and they did just that this past NYE! Hope Rizin can take off and become as big as Pride but somehow I just don't see it ever happening!
Hypewise, i doubt It...

But i believe they lasted almost the same time as pride already in terms of promotion duration (If they not have passed It already)

Have not listened to it all yet, but here you go.
These deep dive/Lytles podcast have been good lately.

Enson who is at the top of your list of guys in Pride that you would have liked to have fought but never got to? I know you always wanted to fight the toughest guys.

Back