Enough is enough, no more no name HW prelim fights

First of all... 'no-name'

Second, they need to build up the division. Since they decided to not use the Strikeforce brand as a AAA-league, what are they supposed to do?

And honestly, these guys are TRYING. That is all you can ask.

*And as I say that... good KO

Would you prefer them on the ppv?

This is the only logical place to give these guys a shot.

If HW fights don't end within the first round they become fucking painful to watch

The finish doesnt make up for how sloppy and cringeworthy that fight was
The UFC is supposed to be the premier MMA organization. Even the prelims shouldnt be constantly having these shitty fights

Gas fest...but great finish and best of all the Polish guy won!!!

No name? Every HW fighter was once a no name. They have to build up somewhere

It was a good back and forth fight imo. If that was a WW fight or something nobody would have thought anything of it.

so you're saying they should all be ppv?

but if LW or FW gas and you say they gassed sherdogger midget hipsters will flame you

only on Sherdog.

It's not like Mitrione vs Schaub will be that much better.

i liked the fight, started out great but in the third is was a bit slow, you can write a broadway musical about how you feel

Well, If the UFC is going to Poland next year(as have been rumored) then they can use Omelianoczuk then. It is always smart to have some local fighters. I just wish they would get Khalidov for their roster.

The finish doesnt make up for how sloppy and cringeworthy that fight was
The UFC is supposed to be the premier MMA organization. Even the prelims shouldnt be constantly having these shitty fights

The problem isn't really with the UFC, but with the state of HW generally speaking. It's not a new problem either, just that the best HW:s are already pretty much all in the UFC nowadays.

Come on, while slugish, these fights have some entertainement value. The winners of such fights serve a purpose anyway : be eventually knocked out by HD

Back