Enough is enough, no more no name HW prelim fights

...but, but, but people LOVE to see the big boys bang bro. Those guys were huge and had huge muscles. Who cares about the fact that they both gassed in two minutes? Did you see how big they were? I'd much rather watch the big boys swing for the fences until they almost die of heart attacks than watch two Flyweights who are real athletes.

What's with the whine-fest? These guys didn't mess around, got into some clinch, grappling exchanges and eventiually slowed down on the way to a brutal KO. It was a good fight. Better that than two heavies circling around throwing 12 strikes per round for 3 rounds.

was nowhere near as bad as you claim

very entertaining first round, decent second round, totally gassed in the third ending in a big KO

totally typical heavyweight fight
Cain is not a typical heavyweight

Who the hell is Shane Carwin?

Just curious, how many non-UFC HWs do you know? If they are going to build the division, they have to bring in some guys that aren't in the UFC. Most people won't know them. Unless you are talking about former UFC guys that probably don't have any business in the UFC today, it's going to be hard to find guys who aren't "no names" for most fans.

was nowhere near as bad as you claim

very entertaining first round, decent second round, totally gassed in the third ending in a big KO

totally typical heavyweight fight
Cain is not a typical heavyweight

Exactly. I missed it and read this thread first. So I backed up the feed to watch this fight. Was expecting something awful. Wasn't bad at all, IMO.

Cain and Junior painful to watch??
Dos Santos was in a worse shape then these fighters after the first round of their second fight. Getting tired (UFC or not) is not limited to prelim fighters nor is it limited to heavyweights either.

I don't mind no-name HW prelim fights but none of these guys seem to have any talent. There HAS to be better prospects out there. Has to

...but, but, but people LOVE to see the big boys bang bro. Those guys were huge and had huge muscles. Who cares about the fact that they both gassed in two minutes? Did you see how big they were? I'd much rather watch the big boys swing for the fences until they almost die of heart attacks than watch two Flyweights who are real athletes.

Many casual fans are not interested in watching 125ers fight. Shitting on Heavyweights is a weird way to express your buthurtness and won't make people more interested in flyweights.

Prelims are exactly where fights like that belong. What's to complain about?

I don't mind no-name HW prelim fights but none of these guys seem to have any talent. There HAS to be better prospects out there. Has to

Well HW is weak and Omielanczuk isn't even TOP 4 Polish Heavyweight.

that says something...

I thought it was a great fight.

Slick KO

lol real athletes

I'd rather watch HW gass bro than pitter patter punching Flyweights

and i'd rather watch HW gas than anything under LW gas ,but if LW or FW gas it's because ''pace was too fast '' hahahah

Back