"Energy shots" are a scam

Caffeine and Alcohol the most over abused substances in today's society
1 to keep us awake enough to work out jobs
And the other to make us forget how much of our life is spent working!

That's why it's legal ;)

Tried a name brand 5 hour energy today and it also didn't do shit. This is my 3rd consecutive 16 hour day so maybe I just can't be energized at this point
For sure if your tired enough nothing is gonna help sometimes

Agreed, you're better off drinking water and eating an apple

Nothing beats coffee.

You're half-right.

Coffee is a nutritional benefit no matter what part of the day you take it... but requiring the caffeine to stay awake or to avoid being a mid-afternoon zombie... you have a nutritional deficiency and/or a clinical lack of sleep (5-6 hours) that can have serious long-term effects depending on your age (the older you are the worse it gets).

As for 'Energy Shots are a scam' practically everyone knows they're an overly expensive dose of caffeine, and not actually 'energy.'

You're half-right.

Coffee is a nutritional benefit no matter what part of the day you take it... but requiring the caffeine to stay awake or to avoid being a mid-afternoon zombie... you have a nutritional deficiency and/or a clinical lack of sleep (5-6 hours) that can have serious long-term effects depending on your age (the older you are the worse it gets).

As for 'Energy Shots are a scam' practically everyone knows they're an overly expensive dose of caffeine, and not actually 'energy.'
I absolutely have a clinical lack of sleep

Forgot coffee for work so I grabbed an energy shot from 7/11. Appears to be an offshoot of the 5 hour energy things. This is the second one I've gotten that has done nothing to give me energy and worst of all, they're like 4 dollars. Complete garbage and waste of cash. Nothing beats coffee.
1703836963745.png

Eating an apple has stronger and more lasting energy effects than coffee, tea and red bull combined.

You guys know where to get the good caffeine drinks for cheap. It's Panera and their unlimited drink subscription model. Just be aware that people died from too much caffeine from consuming their products.

5 Hour Energy always worked good for me when I needed a quick boost at work, I once tried this other one, I think it was called X-Energy, it looked similar to the 5 Hour bottles and that one had me spagoodled in my noodle, felt like I was back on crystal meth, having all these weird ass thoughts and wanting to go lock myself in the bathroom and whack off for the next 3 hours
Sounds like a great product, you've still got 2 hours left to get things done.

Back