Endor is a...

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you think Endor is?

You forgot the poll, dumbass!

Well it was a Canaanite city according to the bible.

A planet.

fuck. Forgot it was actually a moon.

A planet.

fuck. Forgot it was actually a moon.

Planet is indeed the correct choice! (Stemming from the argument that Entropy and I were having in the other thread.)

My first thought was "It's a moon", but then I realised the thing was called the Forest Moon of Endor. Acording to Wookieepedia both the planet and the moon are sometimes referred to as Endor.

My first thought was "It's a moon", but then I realised the thing was called the Forest Moon of Endor. Acording to Wookieepedia both the planet and the moon are sometimes referred to as Endor.

Dammit! I thought it was like "The Great City of Blahblah". Rather than an actual moon of an actual planet.

Planet is indeed the correct choice! (Stemming from the argument that Entropy and I were having in the other thread.)

I got a headache from that argument, is it something to do with what's orbiting what? Do you need to verify orbits to know that in this case then? Or it's just because it's a planet, with a forest moon? I'm confused.

I got a headache from that argument, is it something to do with what's orbiting what? Do you need to verify orbits to know that in this case then? Or it's just because it's a planet, with a forest moon? I'm confused.

Well, there were two things going on in the other thread. One was the technical definition of what a planet should be and the other was the lay definition. I'm of the opinion that Endor (which is satellite of another planet) would be thought of as a planet by most folk.

Well, there were two things going on in the other thread. One was the technical definition of what a planet should be and the other was the lay definition. I'm of the opinion that Endor (which is satellite of another planet) would be thought of as a planet by most folk.

Are you talking about the gas giant or its forest moon? Like, where the ewoks live?

KE1JcJ3.jpg

Back