Endor is a...

I was hoping for a juicy story about sex and revenge and killings :icon_chee

If hypothetically some juicy scandalous transactions were made, it would be wise for the sake of my own well being to keep shut... The powers that be don't take kindly to tattle tales.

Is that what happened with the Entropy account?

It is, but that's not how Dr Hannibal Lecter came into existence. It's how Entropy. came into existence, then when special characters and such would cause your profile to automatically redirect to Boobs' profile, I changed it to EntropyS. After that one I took on my mask and revealed my passion for cooking.

the place where the most embarrasing battle scene in a 80s movie takes place

4620159-6963653917-tumbl.gif

Hawt dang, I don't know any of them, Europa and Titan are the only moons I know and i'm not sure if they're moons of Saturn or of Jupiter

This conversation made me think: what if Earth was Jupiter sized and we all had super long lifespans

Then I thought: perhaps there is an ideal lifespan for space travel. Yes we humans only live for 70 or so years (if we're lucky) but perhaps some Jupiter Earth people would have super long lifespans and traveling 15,000 lightyears would be nbd for them

Sorry I shouldn't have said most people would know them. I just meant if they knew any they would know those.

You were part right. Europa is Jupiter and Saturn is Titan. Io, Ganymede and Callisto are the other 3 moons that I know from Jupiter.

Titan was the only one I remember from Saturn, but it has a bunch. Uranus has a bunch but I don't know any of their names. Neptune has Triton, and even Pluto has Charon.

There's probably a bunch more out there that I don't know, but I only know these because I got my kids a giant poster of the solar system.

Humans just need a way to be in stasis during space flight.

This. And a witch lived there.

Which was the namesake of a ship captured by a young Horatio Hornblower. I always had this idea that if i ever had a ship or boat, that's what I'd name it.

It's from that Tolkstein story about the Halfbits and Dworks.

when i think of the word endor, the first thing that comes to mind is cartman in south park: "wookies don't live on endor!"

Planet is indeed the correct choice! (Stemming from the argument that Entropy and I were having in the other thread.)

Star Wars has a number of moons with breathable atmospheres such as Endor and Rori, which is a satellite of Naboo. They're pretty clearly stated as being moons according to Star Wars canon, so I'm not sure what the debate here's about, honestly.

So TS the reason you asked is because he says "Forest Moon of Endor" but you don't know if he's saying it as an adjective or verb? Like he could be saying it's the Forest Moon which circles the planet called Endor.

Or he could just be saying the Forest Moon called Endor but just said it in a roundabout way? Cause if that's the case, then if we compare it to real world phonetics we wouldn't say " The Rocky Moon of Earth." We'd just call it the Moon. So maybe Endor has multiple satellites/moons orbiting it. They didn't want to call the moon by it's specific name either it ws to long, they didn't remember or it's unpronounceable,so they just said "The Forest One," cause it was the most densely forested one? Damn now I want to change my vote to Planet.

Fuck, this question is making me go full potato.

.............................a village of Ewoks. :icon_chee

Back