Emma Watson: I Pay To Learn About Sexual Pleasure What?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
1059172-6-20160227153428.jpeg

Emma taking a one year sabbatical to learn about feminism and human sexuality. In fact she pays money to study about types of sexual pleasures. She admits to paying fees to websites that specializes in this type of information. Too funny I have no idea this was a new thing? :)

http://m.newser.com/story/221264/emma-watson-i-pay-to-learn-about-sexual-pleasure.html

She's definitely better on there than on Sherdog if she wants to learn about that stuff...

Strange girl. Is she into feminazism or the proper kind?

She's going crazy. 2 years she will be Lohan 2.0

Meh, excuse # 2291 for the pop-feminist community to trail after her sniffing her farts and saying they smell like empowerment.

Waste of money, i'm sure there's no shortage of people who'd be willing to teach her for free.

So she's being paid handsomely to advertise a website with a high monthly subscription fee?

She could get a lifetime of free education in a much shorter time just by becoming besties w/ Belladonna.

Websites? I would think a hands-on approach would be more.. educational.

Also tumblr. Freaky and free.

I'd teach her a thing or two.
I know this is a joke but playing along anyway if men were really that effective at teaching women about sex through first hand experience , then why are so many people terrible at it ?

Back