• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eminem rap devil response

That was it?

MGK 10-8.

And also shut the fuck up about “Hailey” you goof. We get it, you have a daughter. Fucking hell, really is not good.

Mgk mentioned hailey I need his diss track. That’s why em mentioned it in this one. I haven’t even been following and i know that.

Would've been better had Em not focused on his past success so much. Even so Rd1 10-9 Shady

That was it?

MGK 10-8.
cecil-peoples-hd.jpg

I thought Rap Devil was superior, and MGK made that and the video within 2 days. This was decent but it wasn't a career ender by any means, I think MGK still has room to respond.

That Diddy line was sick though. He got roasted harder than MGK did here lol.

I liked Recovery and the song Beautiful was good on Relapse along with It Must Be the Ganja

Beautiful sucked. The only good songs on Relapse were Deja Vu and Underground.

Em just killed him... MGK last song tried making fun of Em cause he is old and his hair yet calls him the greatest... This just shat on MGK... Even called him Lil Tay... if you dont know what a lil tay is this is it...

Predicting that this Are-Kelly guy will throw out the old "feminem" diss

That Diddy line was sick though. He got roasted harder than MGK did here lol.

That's what I was thinking.

I didn't know Em and him had beef. That's a very serious charge to put out there. Fans and minor rappers are the only ones that openly accuse him of killing Pac but for a mainstream rapper like Em to say it is pretty surprising.

OMG

I HAD MY DOUBTS, I THOUGHT "OH COME ON, WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD REALLY HAPPEN"

BUT NO

THERE GOES THAT MAN

RIP MGK

LONG LIVE M

it's about time Em responded.
i have it as even 10-10 due to MGK putting his out in 2 days and Em taking a couple weeks. Em's lyrics were better (no surprise there), but MGK had the better beat and the song was catchier (even though it was weaker lyrically). Plus i would hardly call what MGK did as a diss track. He'd diss Em in one line, then kiss his ass in the next. Da fuq?

Last edited:
i have it as even 10-10 due to MGK putting his out in 2 days and Em taking a couple weeks. Em's lyrics were better (nor surprise there), but MGK had the better beat and the song was catchier (even though it was weaker lyrically). Plus i would hardly call what MGK did as a diss track. He'd diss Em in one line, then kiss his ass in the next. Da fuq?
pretty much nailed it cottonelle

A diss track is about lyrics and flow and it’s not even close. MGK can’t hold a candle to Em. He is boring flow and weaker lyrics. His voice isn’t particularly a great rap voice either, fucking bland. This is an Em KO.

The response time complaint doesn't hold any weight to me. Em was doing stuff for the album, the interview with Sway, the Lions game appearance, etc. All that and Killshot is still way superior. MGK uses an auto-tuned hook in a diss track and compliments Em just as much as he disses him.

I think whatever side you fall on really shows what you like to hear in hip-hop. Catchy beats and hooks, or lyricism. When it comes to dissing someone, who cares about how catchy the song is, that's not what it's about. Killshot and Not Alike are far superior to Rap Devil. MGK still has plenty of room to come back with something though. Killshot is solid but not exactly what the title suggests.

This is why you don't beef with icons.

"When your fans become your haters". lol

"Had to give you a career to destroy it." wow

I liked MGK since I heard "Wild Boy", but he's relevant because of Eminem right now. Not the other way around. Eminem is relevant because of......Eminem.

Plus, although "Rap Devil" was funny, MGK doesn't have the lyrical prowess to stand up to Em's quality. Nor does he have the delivery. Em can rap in so many different styles.....slow......fast...….on any style beat. He can even mirror your style, and regurgitate it back to you while stripping its credibility. "Let's talk about it" lol

That was essentially the premise of his Kamikaze album.

We probably saw the best MGK had in "Rap Devil", and even though I think bar for bar "Killshot" surpasses it, it wasn't even top work for Em.

"Alright......I'm only doing this once"....."fucking beards weird" lol

His tone alone was condescending as hell in his ad-libs.

MGK's track had replay value because it was a shock to hear someone come at Em, and it was admittedly funny. Em's track has replay value because you have to go back to decode all of the insults like putting together pieces in a puzzle. That is true hip hop....wordplay.

i have it as even 10-10 due to MGK putting his out in 2 days and Em taking a couple weeks. Em's lyrics were better (nor surprise there), but MGK had the better beat and the song was catchier (even though it was weaker lyrically). Plus i would hardly call what MGK did as a diss track. He'd diss Em in one line, then kiss his ass in the next. Da fuq?

It would have been stupid for Em to put his track out quickly. It would have made it seem like he cared too much when the point of his track was to show (or at least pretend) that he doesn't care about MGK at all.

I agree that MGK had the better beat, and came off as more intense and hungrier. While Em's track came off as more nonchalant as if MGK wasn't worth his time. That being said, I think you're vastly understating how much better Em's lyrics were compared to MGKs.

Take the beats and flow out and just look at the lyrics side by side, and lyrically it's a clear 10-8 for Em.
https://genius.com/Machine-gun-kelly-rap-devil-lyrics
https://genius.com/Eminem-killshot-lyrics

Overall, I'd round it up to a 10-9 for Em when factoring in everything else.

Back