• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eminem rap devil response

It was good as we expected but it better have been good since he took a bit, I give MGK a pass because he responded fast and threw together a video. At least we finally got some decent shit from eminem lyrically but the beat couldve been better.

Art is subjective. In terms of the impact left on the overall masses I think the greatest rapper conversation includes both Eminem, and Tupac. Their fanbases are arguably the biggest hip hop has ever seen. Some people hang onto their words like religion. Just my observation.

Nas is in there and a couple others but what is crazy is the number of rappers you can find on record saying Eminem is either the best of all time or one of the best of all time. You are correct, it is subjective but very few rappers make it to the table in that particular conversation. Its kinda like debating if Fedor, Anderson, GSP, or Bones is better. There will be disagreements but the table is small.

I really don't get why this is even a thing.

MGK's track was okay but lyrically will never be on a level with Eminem.

But still some people will act like these bars don't completely shit on everything MGK has ever done.

Em just killed him... MGK last song tried making fun of Em cause he is old and his hair yet calls him the greatest... This just shat on MGK... Even called him Lil Tay... if you dont know what a lil tay is this is it...

lol at you listening to this garbage

Nas is in there and a couple others but what is crazy is the number of rappers you can find on record saying Eminem is either the best of all time or one of the best of all time. You are correct, it is subjective but very few rappers make it to the table in that particular conversation. Its kinda like debating if Fedor, Anderson, GSP, or Bones is better. There will be disagreements but the table is small.

Nas is definitely up there.....Happy Birthday to him by the way lol
I think when some say Em is the greatest rapper, it's just like this accepted position. They may not understand why, or agree with it. I remember how big Em was when he debuted. I remember how big he was around the time the 8mile movie came out. He was everywhere. Anytime he appears it's a headline.

In my mind, what he did in music the only other rapper to generate the storm that he did was 'Pac.

From my observation, Em is the only other rapper I can think of who has had that much influence. Other rappers had their era: Luda, DMX, 50Cent/ G-Unit, Wayne etc. But seeing them make a successful comeback is a rarity. Em is the only rapper that comes back, and is relevant like he never left. Just my observation though. lol Pac, and Em are my two favorite mainstream rappers of all time.

I haven't listened to rap in many years but eminem getting me excited for some good dis tracks. Everyone about to start swinging I even heard luda going at someone

Last edited:
"had to give you a career to destroy it"
giphy.gif

I listened to rap in many years but eminem getting me excited for some good dis tracks. Everyone about to start swing I even heard luda going at someone
luda tore tekashi69 a new asshole

Did Eminem take shots at MGK' going bald at 19 and getting Hair implants at 21?

maxresdefault.jpg

CGblYQc.jpg

Nineteen and need to Sharpie your shit up like Carlos Boozer little homey, let's talk about it

That P. Diddy line though.

Some people have pointed out that the genius of it is that he is able to diss MGK and MGK is still overshadowed in his own diss track.

Nas is definitely up there.....Happy Birthday to him by the way lol
I think when some say Em is the greatest rapper, it's just like this accepted position. They may not understand why, or agree with it. I remember how big Em was when he debuted. I remember how big he was around the time the 8mile movie came out. He was everywhere. Anytime he appears it's a headline.

In my mind, what he did in music the only other rapper to generate the storm that he did was 'Pac.

From my observation, Em is the only other rapper I can think of who has had that much influence. Other rappers had their era: Luda, DMX, 50Cent/ G-Unit, Wayne etc. But seeing them make a successful comeback is a rarity. Em is the only rapper that comes back, and is relevant like he never left. Just my observation though. lol Pac, and Em are my two favorite mainstream rappers of all time.

If you are going to include Tupac then I don't see how you don't also include Biggie Smalls. Biggie reached Diamond with his second album which is 10 million in sales and only a few rappers in history have ever done that.

If you want to see something crazy watch this, its only 1:48 but its Biggie doing freestyle on a street corner at age 17. He had ridiculous skills and sounded awesome even just standing on the corner as a teen.

If you are going to include Tupac then I don't see how you don't also include Biggie Smalls. Biggie reached Diamond with his second album which is 10 million in sales and only a few rappers in history have ever done that.

If you want to see something crazy watch this, its only 1:48 but its Biggie doing freestyle on a street corner at age 17. He had ridiculous skills and sounded awesome even just standing on the corner as a teen.

Poor little guy ran for the hills at the end there.

Poor little guy ran for the hills at the end there.

He got wrecked and realized it was best to just keep moving lol. Sometimes I think people, even rap fans, may forget how stunning Biggie Smalls lyrics and voice were. What a tragedy to lose both Tupac and Biggie at such young ages. Tupac was 25 when he died, Biggie was 24, think about that shit. 25 and 24 and the two of them were HUGE by that age.

It seems people don't understand: YOU DON'T DISS EMINEM BECAUSE THAT GUY CAN DESTROY YOU.

I personally think overall Biggie was better lyrically than Pac was. I liked his flow better. I liked Pac's content better. When I say influence, I'm not talking quality. I was referring more to how widely accepted or revered they are. I didn't know Biggie went Diamond....wow. You think he was as influential outside of hip hop circles as Pac was? Talking about Biggie not Em…...

Eminem...kills it again.

Ain't no such thing as half way crooks.

Last edited:
I personally think overall Biggie was better lyrically than Pac was. I liked his flow better. I liked Pac's content better. When I say influence, I'm not talking quality. I was referring more to how widely accepted or revered they are. I didn't know Biggie went Diamond....wow. You think he was as influential outside of hip hop circles as Pac was? Talking about Biggie not Em…...

I don't know man. Tupac was huge. People sometimes forget though that Biggie was also HUGE at the time. His debut album dropped for 2 million in sales and his second album Life after Death sold over 10 million and total he has sold over 30 million but he died when he was 24 years old. Strangely, Life after Death shipped 16 days after he died. A bit creepy.

life-after-death-original.jpg

Back