Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Video of the Year

Whole album is on the YouTube.

Last edited:
Darkness?
darkness-what-did-the-five-fingers-say-to-the-face-49932691.png

Reading this while eating mom's spaghetti.

Predictable PR Stunt from Slim. He hasn't releases anything worthwhile since The Eminem Show.

Predictable PR Stunt from Slim. He hasn't releases anything worthwhile since The Eminem Show.

Is this a stunt or just how albums by established artists get released now that they don’t sell physical copies anymore? Agreed it’s probably terrible.

Is this a stunt or just how albums by established artists get released now that they don’t sell physical copies anymore? Agreed it’s probably terrible.

It is actually quite ingenious.

The artist knows they are not going to make money off of the songs, so why waste money marketing the project before it's released?

Think about it. While the artist is developing the project in stealth mode, they can spend more time, energy, and focus on the project without all the expectations and distractions. Creating higher quality content.

Then when it gets released, the artist's core fan base decides organically what is good, and then they start promoting the project for the artist. The artist then makes a video based on the feedback that they get from the fans while it is still relatively new, and then starts drumming up interest for the project to the rest of the market.

The artist goes on tour, and makes the same amount of money or more, without all the unnecessary costs and headaches.

It's better than investing lots of money on a perceived hit, only for it to turn into a flop.

@Sakurabaism

This whole album he talks about the need for common sense gun control in America

Remember when he had that guys ass in his face...

Classic..

Well I am completely underwhelmed. Not one track I would listen to again.

I’ve only listened to the song with Royce 5’9”. Was pretty solid.

Next album he will talk about how this one sucked. I haven't listened yet but the reviews aren't looking good

Well I am completely underwhelmed. Not one track I would listen to again.

Yeah right. I'm not a huge Eminem fan, but I guarantee that in a few months, he will have a couple of top ten hits, and because everyone will be on his nuts, you will want to listen to a couple of tracks that you first dismissed.

It's called being fickle, and humans are known for that.

These artists have a catalogue of music, and because there is no expiration date for hits, there is no need to come strong out of the gates anymore.

Yeah right. I'm not a huge Eminem fan, but I guarantee that in a few months, he will have a couple of top ten hits, and because everyone will be on his nuts, you will want to listen to a couple of tracks that you first dismissed.

It's called being fickle, and humans are known for that.

These artists have a catalogue of music, and because there is no expiration date for hits, there is no need to come strong out of the gates anymore.

well i guarantee that i won't. seems we're at an impasse.

I recently listened to some of his old stuff. It has not aged well

Back