Opinion Elon Musk's Ex Wife Grimes responds to being called a Nazi for being proud of white culture.

you must be a riot on indigenous pride day
Context? What in the actual fuck is that? I wonder.

Also, it's Indigenous Peoples Day. The word pride appears nowhere in the title, dipstick. Nice try, though.

Last edited:
Save it. We all know you wouldn't say: "What do black people have to be proud of?"
See my post immediately above. Then get lost. You're just dodging what I said for a second time so fuck off, loser.

Last edited:
GCtLRE1XMAAOrUu.jpg

She has since deleted the tweet. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think she is a nazi or isn't she?

Definitely a Nazi, she doesnt know about Sargon.

Context? What in the actual fuck is that? I wonder.

Also, it's Indigenous Peoples Day. The word pride appears nowhere in the title, dipstick. Nice try, though.
I thought it was a canadian holiday when he brought it up haha.

For what? Making a thread about what grimes said?

Are you that afraid of criticizing what someone who used to be married to elon, that you call the messanger retarted? How fucking embarassing.
"Embarrassing"?? Do you have any self awareness? Who gives a shit what some musician celeb has to say on Twitter. Has Ja Rule chimed in?

People who say that they are proud of their white or brown (any skin colour) culture should never be taken seriously. What does it even mean? How many cultures have there been, and are currently in existence? Is it even countable?

Why are you criticizing her anyways, it's not like she's referencing the third Reich in her silly tweet. If this was some black celeb saying the same thing, would call them a black supremacist?

This thread is pathetic, but I figured it would be entertaining, at your expense.

Being proud of your skin color is ignorant. It's like being proud that you have toenails. Anything immutable/that you are born with is pretty stupid to be proud of.

Culture is different. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your culture and your heritage. I think people conflate race with culture a lot but some people do flat out mean they are proud of having black skin or white skin and that's just dumb to me.

"Embarrassing"?? Do you have any self awareness? Who gives a shit what some musician celeb has to say on Twitter. Has Ja Rule chimed in?
Apparently 10 pages of sherdoggers like yourself. If no one cared then we wouldn't even be having this discussion, genius.

How many? If there is a stat on how many european and european-american jews don't identify as white I'd like to see it.

And even if Karl Marx said he wasn't white (which there is no evidence for) Rachel Dolezal would tell you she isn't white either, glad to see you're taking people's word for their identity.
@N13 If you follow this thread of replies, after @OneOfOne tried to insinuate that Karl Marx wasn't white, he quickly just gave up and stopped responding. His understanding of being jewish as an ethnicity being seperate to race is non-existent, so realizing he was out of his depth just ran for the hills.

@N13 If you follow this thread of replies, after @OneOfOne tried to insinuate that Karl Marx wasn't white, he quickly just gave up and stopped responding. His understanding of being jewish as an ethnicity being seperate to race is non-existent, so realizing he was out of his depth just ran for the hills.

Marx's parents were Ashkenazi Jews. His grandparents were Rabbis. Of course the man was Jewish. Now if you want to categorize Ashkenazi Jews as white people I wouldnt particularly disagree. But a lot of other people would including Jewish people themselves. Other white people would disagree. That's why i said at the beginning that it all depends how you define white people.

Why did I have to explain this to you?

Not surprised to see TS starting off the year with fresh racial conflict for us all to argue over.

With that said being proud of white culture obviously doesn't make you a Nazi. What is a Nazi in 2024 anyway?

Being a zionist.

That's Germanic culture bro.

Our ancestors fought and died in Teutoberg forest for this.

And on this New Years day I raise a glass to them.
Well, bavaria was actually part of Roman Empire but whatever.

Being proud of your skin color is ignorant. It's like being proud that you have toenails. Anything immutable/that you are born with is pretty stupid to be proud of.

Culture is different. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your culture and your heritage. I think people conflate race with culture a lot but some people do flat out mean they are proud of having black skin or white skin and that's just dumb to me.
Spot on imo

Not sure but American culture is certainly the dumbest and most contageous.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back