Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

A data scientist who quit X/Twitter after Elon made his posts on X about Taylor and Kamala. This data scientist is at the top of development at X. He says Elon is allowing to flood the X with SexBots at liberal posters that he has a sick fetish over successful woman. See his post about Taylor and think he needs to be questioned about his recent posts. He said he was happy years ago with his work at Twitter but since Elon took over it just not possible to continue. He is getting mentioned in this new book.

"

Fail Whale​

There are even more bonkers revelations in the book, but you don't really need to read all these anecdotes to get a sense that X-formerly-Twitter is adrift and that Musk is a terrible manager."

aged like wine

"A month later, Marc Benioff, the co-founder and CEO of Salesforce CRM, tweeted that his company is staying and that a third of AI companies are headquartered there. Musk responded, "That’s great! It’s very important that people come into the office, or the stores, restaurants, etc. can’t stay in business." "

Marc my man took a nice shot at Elon. He understands that college grads from top schools seek to follow their work in San Francisco and Austin Texas is poorly run as far as transportation and weather. AMD only does chip manufacturing and continues to be HQ in San Francisco.

AI scientists are by some margin liberal and feel more comfortable in an environment that welcomes them. They bring out some of the most competitive people who want to be successful and around others who have similar effort.

I am confident Elon will drive himself into the ground that top people will finally realize they don't want to be part of this stuff.

1000009878-jpg.1063584

Well this explains a lot about how Elon has 12 kids an talks about pulling his diXK out in public lol. Let's not forget he wants to put a baby in Taylor. Nothing but the best people supporting Trump.

Last edited:
I am confident Elon will drive himself into the ground that top people will finally realize they don't want to be part of this stuff.

Haha, really!? How do you possibly see this crazy fantasy happening? Elon is the most successful entrepreneur of all time by far. A major part of being a successful business founder and CEO is being in control of your own fate.

He is also crazy diversified so even a massive failure in one of his businesses won't take him down. The guy is currently CEO of three extremely successful companies that he founded and maintains significant ownership in. Those companies are also at the leading edge of three of the most important technology sectors driving the future, renewable energy, space travel, and AI.

With the combined capabilities of all the companies he has created, I don't think even a nuclear apocalypse would end his success. He would either go to his underground bunker built by The Boring Company or on a rocket to Mars.

Haha, really!? How do you possibly see this crazy fantasy happening? Elon is the most successful entrepreneur of all time by far. A major part of being a successful business founder and CEO is being in control of your own fate.

He is also crazy diversified so even a massive failure in one of his businesses won't take him down. The guy is currently CEO of three extremely successful companies that he founded and maintains significant ownership in. Those companies are also at the leading edge of three of the most important technology sectors driving the future, renewable energy, space travel, and AI.

With the combined capabilities of all the companies he has created, I don't think even a nuclear apocalypse would end his success. He would either go to his underground bunker built by The Boring Company or on a rocket to Mars.
How that self driving going? Not a day goes by without reading about a Cybertruck problem? Imagine driving down the road an the accelerator gets stuck under the console?

The pedal becomes lose an slides up an jams? Body panels spilt off from the corners, Semi battery fires an have not gone into full production. It was so bad they closed 5 miles of road due to gases coming from the Semi battery that's a new one.

He was slated to have starship running by now after 12 test runs here we are at 22 test runs still no time table for it carrying payloads. I am sure you will be one of the first in line for a nurolink? Lol

How's that 500 mile Cybertruck going? Lol Chevy Silverado EV work truck has 450 miles of range out of the gate no $20,000 range extender battery that has to be factory installed. Oh still not as much range as the Chevy. Oh Chevy starts at 72k for it not 98k.

That Cybertruck is the biggest WOKE truck you are more likely see it at Starbucks then doing actual work like hauling bricks, plywood, 2x4's, welding equipment I could go on.

Edit: Did not see this one during my search found this gold.

"As per a report in the Wall Street Journal, a woman working as a flight attendant on one of the flights that Musk took for SpaceX, alleged that the billionaire CEO offered her a horse in return for sexual favours and after she refused to do so, the company cut her shifts"

Last edited:
How that self driving going? Not a day goes by without reading about a Cybertruck problem? Imagine driving down the road an the accelerator gets stuck under the console?

The pedal becomes lose an slides up an jams? Body panels spilt off from the corners, Semi battery fires an have not gone into full production. It was so bad they closed 5 miles of road due to gases coming from the Semi battery that's a new one.

He was slated to have starship running by now after 12 test runs here we are at 22 test runs still no time table for it carrying payloads. I am sure you will be one of the first in line for a nurolink? Lol

How's that 500 mile Cybertruck going? Lol Chevy Silverado EV work truck has 450 miles of range out of the gate no $20,000 range extender battery that has to be factory installed. Oh still not as much range as the Chevy. Oh Chevy starts at 72k for it not 98k.

That Cybertruck is the biggest WOKE truck you are more likely see it at Starbucks then doing actual work like hauling bricks, plywood, 2x4's, welding equipment I could go on.

You are trying to claim the forest doesn't exist by pointing out a few short trees. Tesla is a $750B company with healthy growth and margins. Nothing you mention has any major impact on that business and certainly nothing that is going to lead to their downfall in the slightest.

SpaceX is also extremely successful and in an industry with massive barriers to entry. Please pardon some delays on perfecting the spaceship to Mars program, that they are able to build with the money they generate from the Falcon 9's 99%+ success rate over nearly 400 missions and Starlink subscriptions.

Rooting for Elon to fall is a guaranteed path to failure. He has an insane history of successes and at this point is literally too big to fail.

1000009878-jpg.1063584

Well this explains a lot about how Elon has 12 kids an talks about pulling his diXK out in public lol. Let's not forget he wants to put a baby in Taylor. Nothing but the best people supporting Trump.
Are any of Musk's kids natural? I don't know about his older kids but seems like all his recent ones with Grimes and some spaceX employee (gross) were through IVF or I think Grimes had a surrogate womb?

You are trying to claim the forest doesn't exist by pointing out a few short trees. Tesla is a $750B company with healthy growth and margins. Nothing you mention has any major impact on that business and certainly nothing that is going to lead to their downfall in the slightest.

SpaceX is also extremely successful and in an industry with massive barriers to entry. Please pardon some delays on perfecting the spaceship to Mars program, that they are able to build with the money they generate from the Falcon 9's 99%+ success rate over nearly 400 missions and Starlink subscriptions.

Rooting for Elon to fall is a guaranteed path to failure. He has an insane history of successes and at this point is literally too big to fail.
No one should be rooting for "too big to fail". Stop drinking the Kool aide

You know The Babylon Bee is just a cheap knock off of "The Onion" and is a favorite of Elon"?

Oh speaking of Elon he is making his mom his chef apologist what a son.
Elon needs to hire someone specifically to apologise for his cooking skills?

Back