• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

What if you're saying something that is not true or plausible? You see how just accusing someone of "gaslighting" for disagreeing with political propaganda doesn't work?

But no, that's false and crazy.

What you're really saying is "stop thinking for yourself and get in line with what The Party says." But I strongly believe in the value of critical thinking.

Twitter execs literally admitted it to congress under oath.

Stop gaslighting people.

Even your own crew here knows this and has admitted the collusion in this very thread. You're the only one who continues to gaslight on the subject. Gross behavior but totally in your character from past conversations. When you know you're wrong and you have no way out, you always resort to gaslighting.

Stop gaslighting people.

Even your own crew here knows this and has admitted the collusion in this very thread. You're the only one who continues to gaslight on the subject. Gross behavior but totally in your character from past conversations. When you know you're wrong and you have no way out, you always resort to gaslighting.
you must be the last guy on earth who believes the twitter files as Musk presented them. you should give him $8 a month

This is the kind of dumb defiance the right eats up

Boycott Bud Light for having a transsexual spokesman, it expressing your freedom.
Pulling Ads from X AKA Twitter because you don't agree with the owners views is considered blackmail.

I swear being partisan on your political views must be exhausting from the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to supporting flip flopping policy.

BTW I agree with people not buying Bud Light or people not advertising on X, its called being consistent.

Stop gaslighting people.

I'm not going to stop critically examining political propaganda and thinking for myself no matter how nastily you insist on it. Sorry. And, no, your claim is false. If I were a drama queen who was unable to make a point like a rational person, I could say you're gaslighting me by insisting on it being true.

you must be the last guy on earth who believes the twitter files as Musk presented them. you should give him $8 a month

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC):

Did the US government ever contact you or anyone at Twitter to censor or moderate certain tweets? Yes or no?

Vijaya Gadde:

We receive legal demands to remove content from the platform, from the US government and governments all around the world. Those are published on a third party website, and anyone can repeat that.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC):

Did the US government ever contact you or anyone at Twitter to censor or moderate certain tweets? Yes or no?

Vijaya Gadde:

We receive legal demands to remove content from the platform, from the US government and governments all around the world. Those are published on a third party website, and anyone can repeat that.
yeah dummy, they asked twitter to take things down that violated twitter's own policy. just $8 a month!

Boycott Bud Light for having a transsexual spokesman, it expressing your freedom.
Pulling Ads from X AKA Twitter because you don't agree with the owners views is considered blackmail.

I swear being partisan on your political views must be exhausting from the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to supporting flip flopping policy.

BTW I agree with people not buying Bud Light or people not advertising on X, its called being consistent.

The problem is that everyone agrees "freedom of speech" is good, but few seem to be willing to accept that that means people they disagree with are free to criticize them, not host their content, or not buy their products.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC):

Vijaya Gadde:

Normally, when people post a link that doesn't support their claims, I assume that they didn't read it. But you actually quote a refutation of your claims! Unbelievable.

Normally, when people post a link that doesn't support their claims, I assume that they didn't read it. But you actually quote a refutation of your claims! Unbelievable.

Lmao your gaslighting has no end. I literally posted proof of the Government using Twitter to censor people and you are pretending like what you are reading is the opposite of what was actually said.

Troll on Jack.

Lmao your gaslighting has no end. I literally posted proof of the Government using Twitter to censor people and you are pretending like what you are reading is the opposite of what was actually said.

Troll on Jack.

Gov'ts making requests to take stuff down from a website isn't censoring people, though. The funny thing is that Taibbi undermined his own case for this in the very beginning when pointing out that some requests were not honored, which clearly shows that there was no force involved.

Gov'ts making requests to take stuff down from a website isn't censoring people, though. The funny thing is that Taibbi undermined his own case for this in the very beginning when pointing out that some requests were not honored, which clearly shows that there was no force involved.

It's getting tiring owning you on here. Just stop. Your logic is just digging you into a deeper and deeper hole. Now the Government apparently wasn't using Twitter to censor people because Twitter didn't go through with 100% of their demands. 99% or less demands met and it's not censorship according to your incredible use of logic. Remember the terminology used from the Twitter exec was "Legal demands".

Here is the definition of censorship since you seem to have forgotten that as well.

cen·sorship

/ˈsensərˌSHip/
https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...2ahUKEwiizbG5teyCAxUwOUQIHY8rDRIQ3eEDegQIDhAI
noun

1. 1.
    the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

It's getting tiring owning you on here. Just stop. Your logic is just digging you into a deeper and deeper hole. Now the Government apparently wasn't using Twitter to censor people because Twitter didn't go through with 100% of their demands. 99% or less demands met and it's not censorship according to your incredible use of logic. Remember the terminology used from the Twitter exec was "Legal demands".

Again, if you're attempting to shut down critical thought with insults, trust me that it will not work. Gov'ts making requests to sites to enforce their own rules are not censorship by any sane definition.

elon is saying what every single influencer has on their mind but to scared to say, and it is incredible to watch

Literally everything that he says about the culture war is regurgitated from some rightoid with a big online show.

Yeah, there's a decent-sized internet audience for it, but most major corporations aren't going to pay millions to be associated with it.

I don't "Stan" for the guy and even if I did I wouldn't be obligated to know about every single thing he's ever said or agree with all of those things lmao. What kind of crazy idea is that?

What kind of crazy idea is it to know the entire reason the guy you're defending publicly stated was his reason for buying one of the largest social media platforms in the world?

You're right, I expected entirely too much of you.

yeah dummy, they asked twitter to take things down that violated twitter's own policy. just $8 a month!
you're basically admitting to siding with Karen's

Again, if you're attempting to shut down critical thought with insults, trust me that it will not work. Gov'ts making requests to sites to enforce their own rules are not censorship by any sane definition.

You literally have the definition of what censorship is right above and you are still pretending like it is something different. I'm sorry if you refuse to believe reality because you disagree with it but that's what your entire argument has been predicated on here. I show proof, you say it's not real and we go round and round. If that's what you think critical thinking is, then you're only insulting yourself.

You literally have the definition of what censorship is right above and you are still pretending like it is something different. I'm sorry if you refuse to believe reality because you disagree with it but that's what your entire argument has been predicated on here. I show proof, you say it's not real and we go round and round. If that's what you think critical thinking is, then you're only insulting yourself.
Well, OK, but we agree that your initial claim is false, right?

dunno about that, elon musk and the propagandist who started herping out all those twitter file nothingburgers had a falling out, probably because he wasn't getting paid enough for his clickbait and that shit petered out real quick, so he took his nothingburgers and went over to substack to get his grift on instead.

Back