Ellenberger wants Kampmann at 168

Kampmann needs a break after that last one. Give him a grappler.

Kampmann has been good the UFC and put on some really exciting fights. Sure he's lost some of them, but he's won in equally substantial fashion as well.

His win over Jake is as legit as they come, there's no reason he should have to take on a guy with that much KO power again right after he's been stopped by strikes twice.

Down the road? For sure. The fight is awfully appealing under the right circumstances, but build Kampmann back up a little and give Ellenburgher someone that wants throw with him like Siyar. Kampmann should fight a wrestler or a well rounded guy with little stopping power like Tarec.

Kampmann has been good the UFC and put on some really exciting fights. Sure he's lost some of them, but he's won in equally substantial fashion as well.

His win over Jake is as legit as they come, there's no reason he should have to take on a guy with that much KO power again right after he's been stopped by strikes twice.

Down the road? For sure. The fight is awfully appealing under the right circumstances, but build Kampmann back up a little and give Ellenburgher someone that wants throw with him like Siyar. Kampmann should fight a wrestler or a well rounded guy with little stopping power like Tarec.

His win over Jake was luck, he was getting destroyed and then threw a short straight right counter at the exact same time that Jake was lowering and turning his head which caused the punch to land flush on the temple. 99 out of 100 times that punch doesn't hurt Jake.

His win over Jake was luck, he was getting destroyed and then threw a short straight right counter at the exact same time that Jake was lowering and turning his head which caused the punch to land flush on the temple. 99 out of 100 times that punch doesn't hurt Jake.

7.gif

dat luck

Kampmann needs a tune up match... as does Ellenberger after his performance against MacDonald.

I'd book:

Kampmann vs Cote/Noke winner
Ellenberger vs McGee

I don't think the Cote/Noke fight is happening for awhile, they just had tryouts for the season of TUF

They just fought....I wanna see Kampman in some fights that favor his style.

Sick of the rematches already. If jot for number kne contender or title no rematch. There are plenty of other opponents available.

That was after Kampmann had rocked him with the punch to the temple, the only reason Kampmann went after Jake and got him in the clinch was because he was hurt.

That was after Kampmann had rocked him with the punch to the temple, the only reason Kampmann went after Jake and got him in the clinch was because he was hurt.

He rocked him. How was that luck? You sounds really fucking butthurt about the loss

both would be needing wins, so i dont think facing each other would work right now

He rocked him. How was that luck? You sounds really fucking butthurt about the loss

Not even a fan of Jake, a fan of logic though. Please try and follow the conversation, I already explained how it was lucky that he caught Jake right on the temple with that counter right.

I'll sig bet anyone if this fight happens again.

Jake by TKO in round 1.

The only problem with this fight is that poor Kampmann desperately needs someone lower ranked and frankly an easier fight. Dude got demolished in his last two outings and had to come from behind wins against Alves and ellenberger. Guy has fought a who's who of murderers.

Pointless rematch, no interest in it personally.

Ellenberger vs. Ben Askren
Kampmann vs. E Silva/DHK loser

Good calls, I like 'em both.

The rematch isn't pointless if it's put on just to do a cool fight, but in terms of either guys standings in the div, now is not the time.

The only problem with this fight is that poor Kampmann desperately needs someone lower ranked and frankly an easier fight. Dude got demolished in his last two outings and had to come from behind wins against Alves and ellenberger. Guy has fought a who's who of murderers.

Absolutely true. As much as I like the Hitman I don't believe he will ever contest for the title, as pushing him against other top 10 guys isn't necessary right now.

Kampmann deserves to fight someone with pillow fists for a change... Although he already did beat Ellenberger.

Back