Ellenberger wants Kampmann at 168

JAB2013

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
I think they both need easier fights TBH

Not alot of people available at their level coming off of losses so I wouldn't mind really.

Doesn't make any sense, he shouldn't get Kampmann just because he wants to avenge his loss.

Nayy fan of both. But really kamnpan needs a lower ranked opponent and Ellenberger is still a threat to anyone imo.

Rematch is still too early. If the stars align I rather have him rematch Condit before Kampmann. Plus Kampmann needs a gimme fight now.

Also, I kinda of like the match up. Just because I'm a big fan of jake and want him to avenge his loss. Met him the other day in the airport and he seemed really cool

i only want this for the sake of ellenberger getting revenge, but realistically they need to both get some wins first

Pointless rematch, no interest in it personally.

Ellenberger vs. Ben Askren
Kampmann vs. E Silva/DHK loser

Also, I kinda of like the match up. Just because I'm a big fan of jake and want him to avenge his loss. Met him the other day in the airport and he seemed really cool

You should watch the end of his fight against Rick Story, that's how really cool he is

Kampmann needs a tune up match... as does Ellenberger after his performance against MacDonald.

I'd book:

Kampmann vs Cote/Noke winner
Ellenberger vs McGee

Again... No.

Both should get low end fighters, Jake was horrible in his last fight, biggest opportunity he gets and just stands there.

Big Ellenberger fan here, as long as who he fights will give him a great fight and its nothing like his match against Rory. I'm not sure who to pick yet. What do you guys think of Ellenberger vs Pyle?

I wouldn't mind seeing it again but as much as I think kapman can win again I would rather he got an easier fight to get him back on the win list

Back