Ellenberger to break out of his slump tonight

If Ellenberger wins i think it's gotta be a finish and Matt Brown is as durable as they come, I got Brown by decision.

If Jake loses at least he went out on his sword against a true warrior.

Ellenberger has had a really tough road of opponents as of late. I don't know how much his losing is because of that, or because of him. He's lost five of his last six, but those five fighters were: Rory MacDonald, Robbie Lawler, Stephen Thompson, Kelvin Gastelum and Tarec Saffiedine. That's a real tough string of fights.

I got Brown by decision

People are way too down on this guy. He has been losing a lot but he has also been fighting the top guys in the division. Matt Brown is a notch below the best guys at welterweight. Jake is going to find a way to get back on track tonight and he will do it in impressive fashion. The Juggernaught is back!

Kaaaaboom

YES, JAKE!!! AWESOME. Matt Brown is as tough as they come, but Jake came 100% looking for the KO and fucked him up BAD.

KINGS! That Kings left liver kick...Matt has a weak body, an incredible mental game, but that'll only take you so far when getting dropped twice in less than 2 mins.

People are way too down on this guy. He has been losing a lot but he has also been fighting the top guys in the division. Matt Brown is a notch below the best guys at welterweight. Jake is going to find a way to get back on track tonight and he will do it in impressive fashion. The Juggernaught is back!

Well you called it. That was insane, thought that Brown was gonna have another comeback victory after an early knockdown ala his Erick silva fight, but Jake was very impressive.

Glad he went back to the KINGS MMA. Glendale Fighting club is trash.

Back