Ellenberger to break out of his slump tonight

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
People are way too down on this guy. He has been losing a lot but he has also been fighting the top guys in the division. Matt Brown is a notch below the best guys at welterweight. Jake is going to find a way to get back on track tonight and he will do it in impressive fashion. The Juggernaught is back!

I'm not sure if I believe it, but I want to.

Conor Casual acting like he knows anything about anyone else...o_O

He's still training at Glendale Fight Club, right?

Brown has only lost to champs and Maia.., jake is getting battered.

Jake might land a bomb early and put him away but if this goes past the first 3 minutes he's done.

hope ellenburger wins, but brown will not be broken..

People are way too down on this guy. He has been losing a lot but he has also been fighting the top guys in the division. Matt Brown is a notch below the best guys at welterweight. Jake is going to find a way to get back on track tonight and he will do it in impressive fashion. The Juggernaught is back!
I bet money on him and immediately regretted it when i remembered hes training with Edmund

I bet money on him and immediately regretted it when i remembered hes training with Edmund
Funny, I bet on Brown and am now more confident after hearing that Jake trains with Edmond.

I have no idea, I was going by what people were saying in here.
In the countdown he talks about his full-time move to Kings. Also says he trains tons with Dariush. Hopefully that bodes well for him.

I think his body gave out on him a while ago.

Back