Ellenberger is a +200 underdog against Brown....

Actually, i dont think its Lombard or Ellenberger...and I cant believe no one has mentioned this guy

When you talk about KO Power, this guy has even taken out Heavyweights

113337780-21231735.jpg

Brb, I'm going to research Paul Daley's wins by knee to back up my punching power argument

I posted other punches that outdo best of Daley mostly KOing cans.

You have no argument and are just shitposting at this point.

Ts..... Have your watched Jake's last 5 fights? This guy is absolutely aweful and completely lost. It's a complete shock that he has not been cut.

He beat an equally lost Koscheck and that's it. Has been crushed in all other bouts.

The past is the past and citing his best moments to justifying making a bet on this fight is not smart at all.

Stopped reading at "one of the most talented"

I posted other punches that outdo best of Daley mostly KOing cans.

You have no argument and are just shitposting at this point.

Says the guy who wants to bet money on Jake Ellenberger.

Have fun with that

Daley only has power against cans.

Food for thought- Daley finished Kampmann without knocking him down, while Ellenberger knocked Kampmann down (and probably out) without managing to finish him.

Listening to him when he used to regularly be on MMA roasted podcast he seems like he just has terrible fight IQ

Jakes track record shits on Daleys

- Dropped and nearly KOd Carlos if not for a clutch knee to the body that stifled followup, hurt him multiple times and more than anyone ever with Carlos arguably having the GOAT chin @ WW, arguably the only guy to 10-8 Carlos
- KOd Shields unconscious and had him wrestling with the ref (same Shields a couple fights ago who took 2 H Bombs to the dome and was dropped, yet came back to 10-8 Hendo and dominate the rest of the fight
- KOd Marquardt dead
- dropped and nearly KOd Kampmann on the 1st exchange
- dropped Wonderboy and made him go stiff for a moment
- hurt Tarec multiple times badly where his movement completely froze
- hurt Kelvin in the 1st minute
- KOd Piearson and Pyle

Most of Daleys best feats are against bums.

His best demonstrations of power were dropping Nick, TKOing Kampmann, KOing Smith whos chin was gone at that point and KOing Bang.

Dude couldnt even hurt or knock down Masvidal in a robbery and Gamebred gets knocked down every other fight rofl
daley finished kampmann

I had to check the date to be sure it wasn't a zombi thread about a cancelled match-up from 2012.

He should be a -500 underdog, that's fantastic odds on Brown. Ellenberger is a visibly shot fighter and Matt Brown is possibly the GOAT gatekeeper who has been very game against some of the best welterweights in the sport, and has been the only fighter so far not to be completely overwhelmed by Wonderboy on the feet.

At this point he could only beat his brother. And maybe a guy looking to find a way out of his UFC contract to sign with Bellator but eventually retire before fighting there once.

He should be a -500 underdog, that's fantastic odds on Brown. Ellenberger is a visibly shot fighter and Matt Brown is possibly the GOAT gatekeeper who has been very game against some of the best welterweights in the sport, and has been the only fighter so far not to be completely overwhelmed by Wonderboy on the feet.

Brown was actually getting wrecked on the feet but Wonderboy gassed hard then Brown took him down at will.

However, Nah Shon Burrell took Wonderboy to a close UD and it was an all stand up fight.

he will never realize his potential? i think even berger himself knows that he's past his prime.
his power/speed/chin/etc are just not the same as they were 4-5 years ago. his skills might have been improving with the new camp/training but i dont think it'll be enough to beat a guy like matt f'ing brown.

He's settled at Kings MMA now, so maybe that'll make a difference.

I'm still going with Brown in this fight.

He officially left Edmund? Has he made any statement about it? Smartest decision of his career.

Have u not seen Ellenberger fight rofl? No argument against Daley WTF? Jake has hurt much more higher caliber opponents than Daley as i said in the previous post. KOing a shot Smith doesnt prove otherwise

ellenberger-kd-thompson.gif

2vafv9z.jpg

giphy.gif

Sean_Pierson_vs._Jake_Ellenberger.gif

3d07a-ufn-25-shields-ellensberger-2.gif

Lol in all the gifs you posted Jake didn't one shot any of those guys.

Daley puts people out with one shot. Jake is a bar room brawler, he just throws hay makers and lands bombs. Daley doesn't even need to throw with full power to KO people.

He officially left Edmund? Has he made any statement about it? Smartest decision of his career.
In the UFC 201 Countdown show, they made a point to talk about Jake's bouncing around to different camps. He said in the show he's at Kings now and thinks it will make a big difference.

Cool, you have no argument.

Im picking Brown to win, just saying at those odds a guy as powerful as Jake and a guy as hittable as Brown its worth a bet. Brown is not an elite WW either.

It's a fight, so obviously Jake can win. That said, it didn't seem you've watched their last handful of fights based off of the OP.

C'mon man... Lol

In the UFC 201 Countdown show, they made a point to talk about Jake's bouncing around to different camps. He said in the show he's at Kings now and thinks it will make a big difference.

Well, that's a great camp to go to. I really like Jake but He's forgotten his wrestling background and doesn't handle pressure or punches well anymore.

Back