Ellenberger is a +200 underdog against Brown....

dude has no heart, seems a lil chinny (or maybe it's the heart thing just giving up when things aren't going his way) and is pretty trigger shy and has been for awhile.

where as brown is a fuckin crazy bastard that will keep coming at you, who's chin is still going and has recently only lost to the champion (who he hurt and held his own against), best grappler in the UFC and hendricks who held him down and literally did nothing.

anything could happen but that's how it should be.

Jake has an amazing power double but has a bad case of boxitus and rarely resorts back to his wrestling base.

Jake has lost 5 of 6 or 6 of 7....He is not one of the top 170ers in the world.In fact, he might get cut with another lethargic loss.

With that said, though, this one of those match ups.The odds are right but I give Jake a big chance here.I might throw down a half of a bean on Ellenberger on a gut feeling.

Jake has a chance since he's not working with Edmond Tarverdyan anymore

Jake is 1-5 in his last 6 LoL. He's terrible now. Lost all his explosiveness.

Edmund Bless.

He should be a bigger underdog.

Ok.

PaulDaley1_450x260.jpg

When you have to keep bringing up Ellenberger stopping Shields... with a KNEE... again, it is clear this is not an argument worth having.

Ts..... Have your watched Jake's last 5 fights? This guy is absolutely aweful and completely lost. It's a complete shock that he has not been cut.

He beat an equally lost Koscheck and that's it. Has been crushed in all other bouts.

The past is the past and citing his best moments to justifying making a bet on this fight is not smart at all.

Lol in all the gifs you posted Jake didn't one shot any of those guys.

Daley puts people out with one shot. Jake is a bar room brawler, he just throws hay makers and lands bombs. Daley doesn't even need to throw with full power to KO people.

Says the guy who wants to bet money on Jake Ellenberger.

Have fun with that

It's a fight, so obviously Jake can win. That said, it didn't seem you've watched their last handful of fights based off of the OP.

C'mon man... Lol

rofl 1st guy to finish Brown with strikes, mightve been the 1st to knock him down with a punch. Then body kick KOd. But yeah no argument for most powerful WW

giphy.gif

Yeah, I wouldn't count on it. I only mentioned it because I believe it's a weakness of Brown's, and that alone makes it worth consideration. It's not like Jake to throw to the body so purposefully like he does to the head, but hopefully his coaches have noticed it too.

He went for the body kick!!! Matts weakness lol

rofl 1st guy to finish Brown with strikes, mightve been the 1st to knock him down with a punch. Then body kick KOd. But yeah no argument for most powerful WW

giphy.gif

I still think Daley punches harder than Jake...

but damn, nice one by the Berger

gifs_23.gif

giphy.gif

Like I said, you just wanted to be an "I told You so guy", shut up and quote that.

You want to quote your GSW prediction from the Sports Bar you derp?

Lololololol.

giphy.gif

lol He went for it!! That was poetic. I never thought I'd be so happy for a Jake Ellenberger win.

Odds seem right but Jake is one of the most talented guys in the division. He will prolly never realize his potential but hes prolly the most powerful guy in WW history and Matt is very hittable despite his insane durability, toughness and will to come back. Theres always a chance Jake connects and just puts the lights out. Jake more or less looks done but anyone else thinking of putting down a lil coin on ol Jake? Through 16 fights hes hurt everyone hes fought in the UFC except Hobbie, Hocha and Hory.............

He has knocked down, knocked out or hurt badly Condit, Shields, Wonderboy, Tarec, Marquardt, Kampmann, Diego, Pierson, Pyle, etc. Hes back at Kings and from the fight camp seems to be going back to simplicity in his game instead of thinking too much which could be dangerous (granted fighters say do this all the time and its the same old shit but still)
Excellent call man.

Damn first 2 pages of crow-eating is glorious

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Indeed, a great call. It takes balls to pick Jake Ellenberger- especially against Brown.

Indeed, a great call. It takes balls to pick Jake Ellenberger- especially against Brown.
I knew he had a very good chance especially if he went to the body. But dayyum, that first right that connected sent Brown to the Phantom Zone.

giphy.gif

I'll eat my crow, good call. How much money you win on the upset?

Back