Elections Elizabeth Warren says her Secretary of Education would have to be Vetted by a Trans Child

I’m beginning to think her candidacy was an attempt to keep Bernie from running, or to siphon off his support if he did, and not an honest bid for the office.

I would have called you crazy had you said this a month ago. But now... It's a reasonable conclusion.

But lefties keep saying that's only the fringe of the party.

I read today that Bloomberg passed her in polls. It's quite possible that she sees she is losing traction and her campaign team pushed her to go Super Saiyan Pandering Mode and it backfired hard. She played this card before with a trans kid a few months ago and it worked well, so she probably thought doubling down would provide another boost.

That's me attempting to rationalize the level of absurdity here lol. That has to be the reasoning, because if not, well...

I would have called you crazy had you said this a month ago. But now... It's a reasonable conclusion.
And tbc, what i meant by the dna test being the first nail was that it was a crippling self inflicted blow.
She could have gotten the nom, but that would have been a yuge problem in the general.

I’m beginning to think her candidacy was an attempt to keep Bernie from running, or to siphon off his support if he did, and not an honest bid for the office.

Yeah, sounds about right, and backup plan was the contested convention.

I think both have already failed.

Bernie is going to win Iowa by 10%, NH by 20%, lose SC by 10%, and edge Biden out in Nevada. And then it is over.

Bernie will win on super Tuesday overall, and the momentum will be too much.

I'm really pretty happy right now.

If this bitch had any shred of actual concern for our country, she would drop out and endorse Sanders now to try and save face.

But she won't because she's a two-faced cunt.

Her campaign has been circling the drain for a few months now and I hope she keeps running just for the sake of hilarity. Yes, Liz, Bernie's a sexist, trannies should hire our public school staff, you're an Indian, your old boss is a sexist too. Keep it coming.

If this bitch had any shred of actual concern for our country, she would drop out and endorse Sanders now to try and save face.

I would have worded it differently, brother, but essentially yes.

Looks like some dumb pandering.

I thought Kamala Harris was bad with the pandering but Warren seems to think it's the quintessential campaign strategy and has no idea how to stop

I thought Kamala Harris was bad with the pandering but Warren seems to think it's the quintessential campaign strategy and has no idea how to stop

I could no longer take Harris seriously when she said Trump should be banned from Twitter for bullying lol.

Doesn't every incoming POTUS have a young trans child pick their Secretary Of Education?

giphy.gif

I don't think much of Trump but I would definitely vote for him over this bitch.

LOL. Welcome back.

Trans children..... :rolleyes:

Why do people manipulate their kids in such a horrible way? Way to set your kid up for a life of mental therapy.

Trans children..... :rolleyes:

Why do people manipulate their kids in such a horrible way? Way to set your kid up for a life of mental therapy.
I mean, it's like being in a nightmare world the last several years with this nonsense. Like you feel like it can't be real because nobody that loony would be taken seriously, yet these loons have leftist support. Running on a platform of lunacy.

I truly don't understand this strategy.

how is pandering to 0.6 percent of the population a good strategy?

someone tell me, when did transgender folk become the sacred cow, the zenith of the oppression Olympic chain of command?
When they started flashing their ovary sacks to children in a library?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elizabeth-warren-young-trans-person

Seems a little out there in my opinion, in terms of having a kid decide who can or can't be your secretary of education.

This is a major Dem front-runner right now doubling down on the Transgender identity politics.

What do you guys think of the Democrats bringing up the identity politics in full force like this? I think this is a failing strategy for Democrats, and they should go back to a more classic Liberal approach.

She'll say anything and stands for nothing. Just like Hillary.

Back