Elections Elizabeth Warren says her Secretary of Education would have to be Vetted by a Trans Child

The first nail in Warren's campaign coffin was rolling out her backpedaled and convoluted healthcare plan. The second nail was her false claim that Sanders told her a woman couldn't beat Trump. This absurd identity politics pandering is the third. Hopefully it is the last.

hopefully she suspends her campaign. absolute embarrassment. how anyone can say, "I still support Warren" is beyond me.

what she did to Sanders was completely shameful. now this pandering shit?

lol

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elizabeth-warren-young-trans-person

Seems a little out there in my opinion, in terms of having a kid decide who can or can't be your secretary of education.

This is a major Dem front-runner right now doubling down on the Transgender identity politics.

What do you guys think of the Democrats bringing up the identity politics in full force like this? I think this is a failing strategy for Democrats, and they should go back to a more classic Liberal approach.

And that's the candidate being endorsed dy the NY Times that a certain poster keeps telling me is the most respected news org in the world. LOL

What's more embarrassing, Liz doing this or Marianne williamson leading an apology to black people for slavery

If I didn't see the video I'd think someone was exaggerating, but she actually said it lol. At some point you gotta draw the line on absurdity.

But lefties keep saying that's only the fringe of the party.

good god, the dem party is in total disarray.
tomorrow, when the POTUS is acquitted of all charges,
it's a cruise to a second even more successful term than the first.

At this point her entire campaign is dedicated to passive aggressive attacks on Sanders.
If Snoop Dog endorsed Bernie tomorrow, she’d unleash full Reefer Madness propaganda by Saturday.

"Trans children" don't exist but anyway I sure hope she wins the nomination for the laughs

I truly don't understand this strategy.

how is pandering to 0.6 percent of the population a good strategy?

someone tell me, when did transgender folk become the sacred cow, the zenith of the oppression Olympic chain of command?

Sure when you look at total population, but what percentage of the population will be voting in the primaries? I'm guessing the LGBTQI crowd makes up close to 10% of the democratic primary voters in some states.

Talk about choosing to go down in flames. I can respect that.

What if that Transgender kid says a CIS women can't be elected president........

<NoneOfMy>

Last edited:
I truly don't understand this strategy.

how is pandering to 0.6 percent of the population a good strategy?

someone tell me, when did transgender folk become the sacred cow, the zenith of the oppression Olympic chain of command?

Maybe you should ask why pandering to 2% of the population makes any sense when that 2% mostly votes democrat.

Fyi, it has to do with lobby groups, and campaign donations.

You know you aren't winning many primary votes if you're relying on this level of pandering to get a handful of votes from a fringe minority.

Sure when you look at total population, but what percentage of the population will be voting in the primaries? I'm guessing the LGBTQI crowd makes up close to 10% of the democratic primary voters in some states.

This is true. This issue is big with people under 25.

I would say out of my friends kids that are teenagers, about 70%(disclaimer, sample size of 7) are involved in some kind of LGBT activism at school, and their parents aren't political, and are socially conservative.

But her poll numbers were still strong, even after that debacle. Now she is starting to free fall. Thank God.

It's too bad she couldn't have shown Bernie the same respect in 2020 that he showed her in 2016 - when he agreed to stand down if she wanted to enter the primary against Hillary.

I’m beginning to think her candidacy was an attempt to keep Bernie from running, or to siphon off his support if he did, and not an honest bid for the office.

But lefties keep saying that's only the fringe of the party.

The Equality Act passed the House without a single Dem voting against it. Virtually every Dem Presidential candidate supported/supports it. It's crazy that institutionalizing revisionist concepts has become a pillar of the party.

Back