Elections Elizabeth Warren calls to start impeachment proceedings

The Dems are absurd for talking about this. They are just opening themselves up to Seth Rich's murder, and the fact that they ACTUALLY stole the primary from Bernie last time. Trump will eat their lunch in the debates over this.

Well they tried to pull the US out of Yemen but Trump vetoed it
I noticed Trump's tune on Syria and all these futile wars lessened after Bob Kraft and "someone much more famous than Bob Kraft" was in the news. Next thing you know, Trump is fine staying in Syria and that "much more famous person" was 'a mistake'. Then the Mueller report was resolved and Assange got arrested, who was the guy that helped Trump get elected.....hmmmm

Me thinks Trump was nabbed on the rub n tug, and where as his sexual exploits were not enough to get him to bend the knee and bring him to heel, soliciting prostitution would be.

?

The rabble rabble over impeachment just died down.

Dems have been throwing haymakers at Trump since he got into office.

Where the fuck have you been?

I'm saying I don't think it's going to impact the Dems negatively. No one on the fence about Trump anymore, you're either for or against.

Besides I think the main goal is to get him under oath, dude is a compulsive liar and I see it ending hilariously.

The left on CNN is going full aggressive on their network. It looks stupid, if you're really looking. Similar to how fox was with Obama, but slightly more deranged and definitely more desperate.

<36>

Proof the democrats are hot garbage.

Their entire platform is “let’s pretend we’re gonna give away free shit”

hi bobgeese,

well, folks are going to make bold promises in primary season. that's true on the right as well as the left.

in either case, Mr. Sanders was the lone Democrat to disagree on the reparations.

- IGIT

Please clarify what they found that was "substantial."

He suggested that Trump "attempted" to obstruct an investigation for a crime that was make believe in the first place. He made an open-ended statement in the report basically telling Congress to go ahead and have at it if they they can find evidence, because if he didn't do that Democrats would probably put him on trial for "treason" next.

hi fonzob1,

i disagree that the Democrats would have put Mr. Mueller on trial for treason.

lol.

you need to calm down my friend.

- IGIT

By "lousy" you mean he is not as racist as other Democrats and does not use minorities as tokens in the game. What a dumb guy...

hi fonzob1,

i meant what i said.

in my view, Senator Sanders is not good at identity politics - so maybe he's not the garden variety Democrat.

he wouldn't make a good garden variety Republican, because he's not big on the culture wars.

Bernie is an unusual guy. i don't know what else to tell you.

*shrugs*

- IGIT

Last edited:
Isn't that what the SDNY is still investigating? As far as the SCO not charging Jr or Jared because they are supposedly too ignorant or Trump because he was ignored isn't really a great declaration of innocence. Manafort who is the guy with the clearest links to Russia clammed up and misled the SCO knowing his best option was waiting for a pardon that the President also tacitly offered. So you can cling to your "no collusion" victory but the report in reality is very damning.

You're really hanging onto that, aren't you?

That the SDNY is going to find shit that Mueller, the IRS, and others didn't and then throw Trump in jail. YAY! <Moves>

Last edited:
Biden and Bernie don't have to go low. They'll be in the mix at the top. They'll be the ones having to shield themselves from the bullshit the desperate stragglers at the end of the podium will be flinging. They're old white males. They will be targets for the ridiculousness.

If you don't think the Democratic Primaries are going to get incredibly stupid, with the losing candidates bitterly playing every SJW card they've been dealt to desperately get a bump in the polls, then you haven't been paying attention. It's going to be a shit show, and Warren lying about being an Indian to aid her in both political and professional endeavors is definitely going to be exploited.

Which makes me sad that Baier and Wallace aren't going to be the ones asking questions but instead we will get CNN/MSNBC lackeys asking Softball questions instead in the Primaries.

Sure, thing. Keep holding on to the possibility that you might get evidence of a root crime from a document that contains no evidence of a root crime. I am just trying to wrap my head around the idea that there could be this obvious mountain of "evidence," that would surely sink Trump and his inner circle, that's hidden deep within the redacted lines of the Mueller report. How is such a thing even possible?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Answer : It's not. Just more Leftist desperation.

I noticed Trump's tune on Syria and all these futile wars lessened after Bob Kraft and "someone much more famous than Bob Kraft" was in the news. Next thing you know, Trump is fine staying in Syria and that "much more famous person" was 'a mistake'. Then the Mueller report was resolved and Assange got arrested, who was the guy that helped Trump get elected.....hmmmm

Me thinks Trump was nabbed on the rub n tug, and where as his sexual exploits were not enough to get him to bend the knee and bring him to heel, soliciting prostitution would be.

what are you saying. I dont understand but it seems interesting.

I am not the one clinging. The report is not damning. Mueller indicated he didn't have enough evidence to levy any charges. Congress will pick the bones of the report like scavengers because they have nothing else.
He stated DoJ policy is not to indict a President and provided the evidence so Congress can determine if impeachment is warranted.

Please clarify what they found that was "substantial."

He suggested that Trump "attempted" to obstruct an investigation for a crime that was make believe in the first place. He made an open-ended statement in the report basically telling Congress to go ahead and have at it if they they can find evidence, because if he didn't do that Democrats would probably put him on trial for "treason" next.
Regardless, he's shown to be willing to lie, direct others to lie, and cajole subordinates into breaking the law. You can't whitewash the parts of the report you don't like.

what are you saying. I dont understand but it seems interesting.
Trump was going against the Zionists, trying to pull out of Syria and save money for the USA and stop the endless wars for profit.

Zionists said "Bad boy!".

The CIA and FBI then wired his massage parlor with cameras to bring him to heel and they got him getting a hand job by some Chinese massage worker - racketed up as soliciting prostitution.

After they got him on camera, they announced his bff Kraft was caught and was in big trouble, also said "someone much bigger was involved". So, who's the only person "much bigger than Kraft"? His bff Florida bro, DT.

Since the rub n tug sting, the announcement that 'someone much bigger than Kraft was involved' was retracted, Trump stayed in Syria after announcing he was a pulling (killing innocents for Israel's monetary gains and pipeline), and he arrested the guy that let him win the White House. Trump is a cooked pigeon now. He was well meaning but his lower head was apparently more important than his more northerly head.

Sad!

<TheDonald>
5c8565fe2628983b0171a084-750-375.jpg

It’s crazy how desperate democrats are to get rid of trump.

It’s a shame other politicians aren’t held to his standard. If you investigated and spies on all politicians like they do Trump, the swamp would drain itself and corrupt career politicians would rot in jail
You say that like it's a bad thing. Too bad the "others" aren't so stupid as to publicly make the pronouncements Trump has.

The Dems are absurd for talking about this. They are just opening themselves up to Seth Rich's murder, and the fact that they ACTUALLY stole the primary from Bernie last time. Trump will eat their lunch in the debates over this.

This is full blown CT thinking.

You're really hanging onto that, aren't you?

That the SDNY is going to find shit that Mueller, the IRS, and others didn't and then throw Trump in jail. YAY! <Moves>
Mueller handed off the possible crimes he found that weren't in his purview. He didn't investigate those things himself. And do you really think the IRS has been auditing him all this time?

Back