Elections Elizabeth Warren calls to start impeachment proceedings

He stated DoJ policy is not to indict a President and provided the evidence so Congress can determine if impeachment is warranted.

He said this:

The evidence does not establish that the termination of Comey was designed to cover up a conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and Russia: As described in Volume I, the evidence uncovered in the investigation did not establish that the President or those close to him were involved in the charged Russian computer-hacking or active-measure conspiracies, or that the President otherwise had an unlawful relationship with any Russian official.

Which means he could produce no evidence of treason or criminal conspiracy with Russians of any kind despite an intense two year investigation. Pretty self-explanatory. He then followed it up with this:

But the evidence does indicate that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the President personally that the President could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal and political concerns.

Which is garbage to appease Democrats and open the door for them to form their own partisan interpretation. Either you have evidence of a crime or you do not. Mueller did not, and no one is in a better position to determine that than a special investigator with free reign.

Last edited:
Trump was going against the Zionists, trying to pull out of Syria and save money for the USA and stop the endless wars for profit.

Zionists said "Bad boy!".

The CIA and FBI then wired his massage parlor with cameras to bring him to heel and they got him getting a hand job by some Chinese massage worker - racketed up as soliciting prostitution.

After they got him on camera, they announced his bff Kraft was caught and was in big trouble, also said "someone much bigger was involved". So, who's the only person "much bigger than Kraft"? His bff Florida bro, DT.

Since the rub n tug sting, the announcement that 'someone much bigger than Kraft was involved' was retracted, Trump stayed in Syria after announcing he was a pulling (killing innocents for Israel's monetary gains and pipeline), and he arrested the guy that let him win the White House. Trump is a cooked pigeon now. He was well meaning but his lower head was apparently more important than his more northerly head.

Sad!

<TheDonald>
5c8565fe2628983b0171a084-750-375.jpg

Do you think he will get a 2nd term then? what do you think happen with iran?

Trump was going against the Zionists, trying to pull out of Syria and save money for the USA and stop the endless wars for profit.

Zionists said "Bad boy!".

The CIA and FBI then wired his massage parlor with cameras to bring him to heel and they got him getting a hand job by some Chinese massage worker - racketed up as soliciting prostitution.

After they got him on camera, they announced his bff Kraft was caught and was in big trouble, also said "someone much bigger was involved". So, who's the only person "much bigger than Kraft"? His bff Florida bro, DT.

Since the rub n tug sting, the announcement that 'someone much bigger than Kraft was involved' was retracted, Trump stayed in Syria after announcing he was a pulling (killing innocents for Israel's monetary gains and pipeline), and he arrested the guy that let him win the White House. Trump is a cooked pigeon now. He was well meaning but his lower head was apparently more important than his more northerly head.

Sad!

<TheDonald>
5c8565fe2628983b0171a084-750-375.jpg
I do have to hand it to you though this is some high level CTing. {<redford}

He said this:

Which means he could produce no evidence of treason or criminal conspiracy with Russians of any kind despite an intense two year investigation. Pretty self-explanatory. He then followed it up with this:

Which is garbage to appease Democrats and open the door for them to form their own partisan interpretation. Either you have evidence of a crime or you do not. Mueller did not, and no one is in a better position to determine that than a special investigator with free reign.
You can't wave off the parts of the report you don't like as garbage while claiming the parts you do agree with exonerate Trump.

Those paragraphs are self-explanatory. You certainly can't wave those off.
I don't wave any of it off. I'd just like to make sure the intelligence and oversight committees review it sans redactions.

Do you think he will get a 2nd term then? what do you think happen with iran?
It's hard to predict. I personally think he is compromised now. Sadly.

I hope Iran remains untouched but if Biden gets in, or Trump is impeached and Pence gets in, Iran is done, sadly. :(

Alright....the term goof troop for me is one of endearment. I don’t agree with most of you goofs yes, but at the end of the day this is just place to shoot the shit when I’m bored and really we are all a bunch of goods arguing over nothing

...now these last pages...man....some of you goof troop members need a brisk walk with the waifu. Take a day off the politics and relax a little

He said this:

These guys legitimately believe Maxine Waters will find something that the FBI missed.

I mean just from a political perspective, shouldn't they hold this card until the session before the election?

If your willing to play it, save it for later.
it's a feeling out process, sometimes you have to fling whatever mud and hope it sticks.

Back