• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Electronic Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorn is awesome. I've got almost his entire catalogue there are so many gems.

Rotersand is pretty dope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, guys, I edited some posts to add spoiler tags as sort of an experiment. If you're using 30p/p, the first page has 27 total embedded vids. It took around 10 seconds for the page to fully load for me. I think that's reasonable.

What I plan to do for the next thread is to limit it to 1 embedded vid per post. In addition, if you use spoiler tags, put the name of the song + artist/DJ outside of the spoiler tag.

Example:

Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace

Moonbeam - Through a fog (Original Mix)

Moonbeam - Cocoon

This thread is approaching its 1 year anniversary. Let's see if we can get it to 1k before then. We have 4 days.

Moonbeam - Cocoon

This thread is approaching its 1 year anniversary. Let's see if we can get it to 1k before then. We have 4 days.

We Got This! Good picks as well.

ak9 - When you come home. This track is chill but picks up a bit 2 mins in.

Barrel Of Monkeys - Step Back

ITS MOONBAHTON TIMEEEE!

Ok now its TRAP TIME!

MUST DIE! - Nobody

Sanctuary - Kingdom Hearts (Dubstep Fiend Remix)

Candy at plain site - Bourgeoisie

Stellar Dreams - Nightvoid

Silicone Lube - Feed Me

Icarus - Madeon

And a bonus. Great game music. Totally forgot about this gem when I played through it. 3:07-4:08 is my fave part. Epic.

Grunt - Mass Effect 2 (Jack Wall/Sam Hulick)

Last edited:
tumblr_m5y8a5QceT1qmp3s9o1_1280.jpg

Aphex Twin - ...I Care Because You Do (1995)

3410652002_8c648d5348.jpg

Aphex Twin - Richard D. James Album (1996)

Aphex Twin has produced some of the finest quality electronic music and ambient in the world. These two are from my vinyl collection of his I have, ripped the two albums and put em on to youtube for listening pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back