• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Electronic Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gene i wish you would make the soundtrack for this new game: Your old school mixes are cool.

You know, that would be something that I would probably enjoy doing either for a game or a movie. I am sure that Power Glove will do a great job for Far Cry, as he is a boss at 80's retro. Hopefully more games will incorporate rather cool tunes from cool artists for their games, which will attract a cooler audience base. I suppose I just have a certain taste for music based on my interests, which is directly related to growing up in the 80's and early 90's. A personal desire to explore music is at the center piece of my worldly experience. And that's that.

GT is fiending for love tunes.
Well here is one of the better ones.

A hauntingly romantic 80's neo retro classic right there! This song should have been in the Tron movie (1982).

Last edited:
You know, that would be something that I would probably enjoy doing either for a game or a movie. I am sure that Power Glove will do a great job for Far Cry, as he is a boss at 80's retro. Hopefully more games will incorporate rather cool tunes from cool artists for their games, which will attract a cooler audience base. I suppose I just have a certain taste for music based on my interests, which is directly related to growing up in the 80's and early 90's. A personal desire to explore music is at the center piece of my worldly experience. And that's that.

A hauntingly romantic 80's neo retro classic right there! This song should have been in the Tron movie (1982).

Yep, the Power Glove tune was the one that made me think of the Far Cry DLC. Your taste is refreshing, it may not always be my cup of tea but i can always respect it. Their's usually a couple i like every few posts, youtube - playlist - added. Such as powerglove.

Yep, the Power Glove tune was the one that made me think of the Far Cry DLC. Your taste is refreshing, it may not always be my cup of tea but i can always respect it. Their's usually a couple i like every few posts, youtube - playlist - added. Such as powerglove.

Perturbator needs to do Mass Effect 4. It's destiny. It's science.

smooth groove with a good beat... it's older but i just discovered it...

we stay up all night to get lucky.

New Daft Punk will be insane. Love the robots...

Any dirtybird fans out there? This is the stuff I have been playing lately & it works so so good on the floor

Last edited by a moderator:
smooth groove with a good beat... it's older but i just discovered it...

Pnau was great... you know, that they are "Empire of the sun" right?

Check out their tune "Embrace"

Last edited by a moderator:
New Daft Punk will be insane. Love the robots...

Any dirtybird fans out there? This is the stuff I have been playing lately & it works so so good on the floor

Good Choices, but sigh gunranger is going to tear you a new one lol. 4 videos are going to crash his internet.

Classic from the early days of happy hardcore

Last edited:
Pnau was great... you know, that they are "Empire of the sun" right?

Check out their tune "Embrace"

Yeah I found Pnau thru researching Nick Littlemore from Empire, just the other day actually. I like them both... I discovered Empire of the Sun through researching a sample from a Mac Miller song... this is my new way of finding music too, when I hear a sample I look into what I liked and see if I can find it which opens a lot of doors in terms of finding new stuff... I'll listen to that song you posted while i'm at work, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back