Electrified cage

With the ongoing problems to stop fence grabbing which the refs do a horrible job at, I think this should be implemented by the UFC. Plastic glass would fog up and leave streaks that would ruin our views of the action. If not... give me your opinions and options?
I like it . Let's also add a moat with sharks and salt water Crocs.

We should also give fans 10 foot caddle prods.

This is what we need

vhyfww7ip6k01.jpg

How about making the cage out of barbed wire smeared with aids infested blood? Fighters wouldnt dare to leave the center of the octagon once inside.

Just have sticks of dynamite woven into the cage with barbed wire, and they blow up whenever someone gets too close. Also, the ref could periodically throw whole rotisserie chickens around the cage and fighters get their energy back when they pick them up.

Final-Fight-Roasted-Chicken.jpg
You are such a Noob! That's clearly a turkey.

this is some TNA Lockdown 07 shit

we should put cheap bags on their heads too

We should just have a giant empty field.

Then encircle the fighters with 50 or so other fighters. When the fight starts have the circle move to always keep the fighters in the middle. If anyone in the circle doesn't move out the way fast enough and a fighter makes contact with them then that person is deducted a point in their next fight.

EDIT**
Alternatively we put the fighters up on a pedestal the size of the cage but surrounded by a pool of lava. If they fall from the pedestal into the lava then they are deducted a point.

I’ve always liked the idea of the fence being electrified. If you hold it for too long there’s a little buzzer cageside that Dana presses to give you a warning zap.
They should make the floor electrified as well so when fighters are inactive on the ground dana can zap them to get up.

I don't find the cage grabbing to be a problem. It seldom alters the outcome of a fight, and I think the refs do catch the more fragrant violations. No changes necessary. Now, addressing eye pokes is another matter.

They should have a team of (ideally Asians like PRIDE due to superior work ethic and professionalism in the field) people who outside the cage will kind of pull and grab at the fingertips poking through the cage when you grab it kind of like how if you are falling out of the ring in an MMA match those dudes will push on you and stuff to try to kind of haphazardly keep you in the arena

get rid of the cage. Just get a bunch of wild tigers on chains all around the octagon and they eat whoever gets to close

Just give Dana a button and attach shock pads to the fighters nuts. If they aren't brawling to the death, the boys get a zap or 8.

No cage. A pool around the mat with saltwater crocs with just enough height so the crocs dont go on the mat.

Lets see the fighters fight for the middle of the ring.

Back