Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much evidence that we've had to start throwing evidence out.
In the confusion, some of the more believable evidence might've been thrown out permanently. We apologize.

“We’ve identified,” she added, “at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate.”

That aint a miracle.

That was plan A. Wait for the counts on day 1 to favor Trump then somehow convince every state to throw out millions of votes.

Obviously, the states decided to count all the votes as is outlined in the constitution, but not every plan survives contact with the enemy.

The new plan is to drag the count out forever.

Everyone is lying but Biden.

Biden the once anti gay marriage, pro segregation, Pro Quid Pro Quo, Pro cancer charity embezzlement

Still isn't a miracle.

If there is a shit ton of evidence; why has it not been presented to a court?

Here’s an actual meaningful update, Trump’s lawyers are dropping their own cases to as to save the embarrassment of having another thrown out for lack of any supporting evidence

Give it up man. If there was any evidence at all this would be being discussed in the courtroom not conjecturing during daytime cable news

Still isn't a miracle.

If there is a shit ton of evidence; why has it not been presented to a court?
I imagine election fraud takes a more than a few weeks to investigate. Most audits of FO 500 companies take 6-8 weeks. This is across several states

• A patch made the election software easy to dump 100Ks of votes into a folder.
  • They found multiple uploads of 100K duplicate Biden votes in the final hours.
  • Sworn statement from witnesses that have first hand seen the fraud
  • “They had this all planned, Maria,” Powell continued. “They had the algorithms. They had the paper ballots waiting to be inserted if and when needed.
  • “We’ve identified,” she added, “at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate.”
  • This is far from over

As much as I don't like Biden I would like to hope this isn't real

I don't believe it, but I want to.. Could you imagine the utter meltdown from the left it were true?

Here’s an actual meaningful update, Trump’s lawyers are dropping their own cases to as to save the embarrassment of having another thrown out for lack of any supporting evidence

Give it up man. If there was any evidence at all this would be being discussed in the courtroom not conjecturing during daytime cable news

{<shrug}

sounds like the actual Trump team suits will be filed in the next week or two.

The old two week trick; fool me once shame on.. you fool me can't get fooled again.

I shan't hold my breath, but honestly if they have a shit ton of evidence, let the courts decide.

I don't believe it, but I want to.. Could you imagine the utter meltdown from the left it were true?
Yeah. I am not hoping for election fraud. I didn't want Biden to win but I want the integrity in our system.

Where there is smoke there is fires. If by some miracle it's overturned all cities will burn. Thats for sure.

“We’ve identified,” she added, “at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate.”

What exactly is wrong with this? In an election with record voter turnout due to possibly one of the most polarizing presidents in history, is there really that much of a surprise that you're seeing a number of ballots that vote for Biden alone? How many are voting for Trump alone? I imagine there's a good number there too.

When you try to throw this into a discussion about election fraud, it gets stupid, because then you have to start asking "if you're already cheating, why wouldn't you help the down ballot Democrats as well?" They mention key states here, Michigan's Senate race was close, as was North Carolina's, and the two Georgia Senate races are going to runoffs so having more Democratic votes in any of those would have been helpful for their Senate chances. But this idea that these ballots show fraud assumes that they were fraudulently created, but then just ignored everything but the Presidential race. That's ridiculous given how important flipping the Senate and keeping the House was in addition to Biden winning.

It's far more likely that individual voters who don't know or care about the Senate/House races, but do care about the President given how polarizing this election cycle has been simply voted for Biden/Trump per their views on that and left it at that. I'll be honest, I barely knew anything about most of the people on the ballot when I voted. Beyond the President, I knew the Governor candidates and the incumbent Secretary of State (not his opponent), and knew my votes based off that. I did what research I could beforehand to make the rest of my choices, but if I'd just shown up and voted, it wouldn't have been insane to just mark those 3 and leave it at that.

This goes especially for people that don't identify with a party and thus wouldn't just mark Democrat or Republican on all candidates. They know who they want for the President, so they mark that and leave. That's not illegal, to my knowledge.

Dominion is the new Burisma. Next month right wing media will tell these idiots to obsess about some different scandal and different company. Don't you lemmings ever get tired of this lol? Just keep the donations coming you guys, THIS ONE is the one they will aggressively pursue in court! No backing down this time. This is it!

xmcPKtn.jpg

The old two week trick; fool me once shame on.. you fool me can't get fooled again.

I shan't hold my breath, but honestly if they have a shit ton of evidence, let the courts decide.

Sidney Powell seems pretty confident that she is going to wreck some shit. She did it for Flynn, so I wouldn’t discount her just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back