Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominion is the new Burisma. Next month right wing media will tell these idiots to obsess about some different scandal and different company. Don't you lemmings ever get tired of this lol? Just keep the donations coming you guys, THIS ONE is the one they will aggressively pursue in court! No backing down this time. This is it!

xmcPKtn.jpg
Wait... You truly believe there was no quid pro Quo with Burisma? Really? wow...

Sidney Powell seems pretty confident that she is going to wreck some shit. She did it for Flynn, so I wouldn’t discount her just yet.

Co-ordinated voter fraud across multiple states, sufficient to overturn rather large winning vote margins.

This better not be the Chewbacca defence.

Everyone including the eyewitnesses are liars?
So far the eye witness testimonies have either been redacted, turned out to be incorrect/misconstrued or otherwise irrelevant matters like someone rolling their eyes at a Trump ballot or wearing a BLM t-shirt. Did you read the ones from Michigan?

That wasn't what I asked you though. AV bet that this turns out to be bullshit and subsequently struck down in court?

Dominion is the new Burisma. Next month right wing media will tell these idiots to obsess about some different scandal and different company. Don't you lemmings ever get tired of this lol? Just keep the donations coming you guys, THIS ONE is the one they will aggressively pursue in court! No backing down this time. This is it!

xmcPKtn.jpg
lol right click and save

You are the biggest empty poster in the WR. You have no life, no job and rush into every thread with empty posting.

You are a disgrace at life and ignored.
I remember someone in another thread said you were the angriest poster on this forum and he is absolutely right. Take your wife out to a movie and relax.

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” Chanel Rion

I know I know... Everyone is lying
Fact check: Dominion voting machines didn't delete votes from Trump, switch them to Biden
"Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure, told the New York Times that claims about Dominion voting machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

“I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly," Perez said.

"Dominion calls the claim from Trump that its machines deleted 941,000 votes for him in Pennsylvania alone "impossible."

That's because Dominion only serves 14 counties in the state, which produced a total of 1.3 million votes — 52%, or 676,000, of which went to Trump. That only leaves 624,000 other votes, fewer than what Trump claims were switched."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...achines-didnt-delete-switch-votes/6282157002/

And

OAN forced to delete fake story about voter fraud — after Trump promotes the conspiracy theory
"OAN cited a report they said came from Edison Research that confirms the voter fraud. The problem, however, is that Edison Research has never heard of this report. The Dispatch reported, and Raw Story confirmed, that Edison Research wasn’t even part of an effort to examine voter fraud.

Raw Story reached out to Edison Research to confirm The Dispatch’s report.

“I will tell you what I told them – We created no such report that OAN referred to and we are not aware of any voter fraud,” said Edison Research President Larry Rosin."

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/oa...d-after-trump-promotes-the-conspiracy-theory/

Try again.

I think it's hilarious that you're still so believing of any of this dog and pony show Trump is putting on. I bet you still think Pro Wrestling is real
Who said I believe it?

I remember someone in another thread said you were the angriest poster on this forum and he is absolutely right. Take your wife out to a movie and relax.

<BidenShutIt>

Sidney Powell seems pretty confident that she is going to wreck some shit. She did it for Flynn, so I wouldn’t discount her just yet.
Yeah it was amazing how she totally did not get his case dismissed, and their attempt at getting a new judge failed as well. ;)

I’ll keep my eye on Trump’s legal filings to see these BOMBSHELLS. I’m sure they’re coming any minute now.

What exactly is wrong with this? In an election with record voter turnout due to possibly one of the most polarizing presidents in history, is there really that much of a surprise that you're seeing a number of ballots that vote for Biden alone? How many are voting for Trump alone? I imagine there's a good number there too.

When you try to throw this into a discussion about election fraud, it gets stupid, because then you have to start asking "if you're already cheating, why wouldn't you help the down ballot Democrats as well?" They mention key states here, Michigan's Senate race was close, as was North Carolina's, and the two Georgia Senate races are going to runoffs so having more Democratic votes in any of those would have been helpful for their Senate chances. But this idea that these ballots show fraud assumes that they were fraudulently created, but then just ignored everything but the Presidential race. That's ridiculous given how important flipping the Senate and keeping the House was in addition to Biden winning.

It's far more likely that individual voters who don't know or care about the Senate/House races, but do care about the President given how polarizing this election cycle has been simply voted for Biden/Trump per their views on that and left it at that. I'll be honest, I barely knew anything about most of the people on the ballot when I voted. Beyond the President, I knew the Governor candidates and the incumbent Secretary of State (not his opponent), and knew my votes based off that. I did what research I could beforehand to make the rest of my choices, but if I'd just shown up and voted, it wouldn't have been insane to just mark those 3 and leave it at that.

This goes especially for people that don't identify with a party and thus wouldn't just mark Democrat or Republican on all candidates. They know who they want for the President, so they mark that and leave. That's not illegal, to my knowledge.

Oddly enough in VA roughly the same amount of ballots were cast for the presidential race as were cast for the Senate race - Maybe it's something that only happens in battleground states, but it certainly happens more in democratic controlled cities.

Virginia
Mark Warner*.......2,452,431
Daniel Gade.........1,928,031
Total......................4,380,462

Joe Biden.............2,404,510
Donald Trump*.....1,961,126
total.......................4,365,636 (-14,826)

Georgia
Joe Biden.............2,472,050
Donald Trump*.....2,457,895
total......................4,929,945 (+99,1363)

David Perdue*......2,458,680
Jon Ossoff............2,372,129
total.......................4,830,809

Pennsylvania
Joe Biden.............3,425,475
Donald Trump*.....3,358,151
total......................6,783,626 (+54,462)

Comb.House....... 6,729164

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back