• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Spoilers Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Really just speaking to how some people find other bosses more difficult than others. I was getting my face smashed by another boss that I’ve barely seen mentioned which makes me think no else struggled with it.

Sekiro is one of the most brutal games you can play until you figure it out. Was relatively smooth sailing after that. I usually prefer faster paced combat as well. Slow swing times will always mess with me.
Who gave you trouble?

It’s not a downloadable patch, you get it by connecting to the game. I don’t think you can avoid that. I played this morning and didn’t notice any difference. Still same difficulty imo

i've pirated this shit so i won't be getting any updates unless i go out of my way to download them.

i think i got too far ahead of myself by killing rykard first before all other bosses. i just made it to redmane castle and the place was empty, when usually by the time i get there its chock full of enemies. i didnt even fight the boss in there it just started the festival and i'm about to fight radahn

i thought i had to go deeper into the ranni questline to start the festival but i havent even got to ranni yet.

i'm not sure what triggered the festival but this is weirding me out.

radahn down before he even made it to the 2nd phase. this bloodhound fang sword is balls. shame i'm gonna have to retire it for the starscourge so early on.

i think i got too far ahead of myself by killing rykard first before all other bosses. i just made it to redmane castle and the place was empty, when usually by the time i get there its chock full of enemies. i didnt even fight the boss in there it just started the festival and i'm about to fight radahn

i thought i had to go deeper into the ranni questline to start the festival but i havent even got to ranni yet.

i'm not sure what triggered the festival but this is weirding me out.

The Radahn festival can be triggered by Ranni’s quest or simply by reaching Altus Plateau. If you already beat Rykkard that means you obviously reached Mount Gilmer meaning you reached Altus Plateau before that.

Scadutree Avatar, I hated everything about that boss. Was probably on it for two hours.

Gaius was about on par with Messmer for me as well.
I really haven't spent much time on Messmer yet. Fought him as a summon a few times so I at least have an idea what I'm in store for.
Gaius can eat a dick. I've spent the last few days exploring but I'll be back to him soon.

Iced that scarlet rot bug hoe on try 2 with fist weapons.

9e70a92f30e7c9606b9a63760898e767.gif

Was Bayle supposed to be that easy? I thought the dragon on the way up the peak was 10x harder.

Would make sense with the lore (which was awesome.)

If I had a dime for every time I said "this game sucks fuckin dick," I'd be rich lmao

Back