• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elaine was hotter than any other girl Jerry Seinfeld dated

yeah...no way...

lori loughlin, tawky kitaen, teri hatcher, courtney cox, amanda peet.... there were a ton of up and coming models who were on that show before anything else. dont get me wrong, elaine had her moments but those i mentioned were way better imo.

Don't agree with Amanda Peet. Elaine is hotter than her. She has no tits which is a huge con IMO. Elaine got better once she got rid of that ridiculous hair style she had for so long. Once she let it down she went up a couple of notches.

Don't agree with Amanda Peet. Elaine is hotter than her. She has no tits which is a huge con IMO. Elaine got better once she got rid of that ridiculous hair style she had for so long. Once she let it down she went up a couple of notches.

Amanda Peet? No tits? Have you not seen Whole Nine Yards? Peets got great tits. And a decent face. But Elaine looks better overall.

And I like elaines original hairstyle better. with all the curls and stuff. that big curly hairstyle with those glasses was cute as shit

Amanda Peet? No tits? Have you not seen Whole Nine Yards? Peets got great tits. And a decent face. But Elaine looks better overall.

And I like elaines original hairstyle better. with all the curls and stuff. that big curly hairstyle with those glasses was cute as shit

Elaine's nemesis WAS the bra lady. That's how she ended up in the bra, Elaine wanted her to embarrass herself that's why Elaine told her to wear the bra as a top.
I thought Elaine got her the bra just to hint that she should wear one, but then the girl wore it as a top which rustled Elaine even more lol.

yeah...no way...

lori loughlin, tawky kitaen, teri hatcher, courtney cox, amanda peet.... there were a ton of up and coming models who were on that show before anything else. dont get me wrong, elaine had her moments but those i mentioned were way better imo.

I'd take her over Loughlin and Cos but the other 3 beat her. Tawny and Hatcher murder her.

I thought Elaine got her the bra just to hint that she should wear one, but then the girl wore it as a top which rustled Elaine even more lol.

That's exactly how it happened.

btw the GOAT gf was the naked chick

Screen-Shot-2013-04-30-at-2.22.22-PM.png

fhd001SSM_Amanda_Peet_027.jpg

That to me is basically no tits. Another thing I hate is how fucking low they are. I mean look at these things. These aren't even saggy tits it's some other sort of phenomenon. Like god said "I'm going to start her tits at her belly button."

i was talking to someone about the greatest shows of all time and I think sienfeld is #1

That to me is basically no tits. Another thing I hate is how fucking low they are. I mean look at these things. These aren't even saggy tits it's some other sort of phenomenon. Like god said "I'm going to start her tits at her belly button."

lmao she's like Vitor Belfart

vitor-belfort.jpg

How about Kramer? We know he's the ass man but it seems he's also the bush man!

hqdefault.jpg

sarahsilverman-seinfeld.jpg

They looked pretty great in The Whole 9 Yards.

I'm laughing my ass off right now thinking about the cleaning lady who still wanted to get paid for cleaning after she finished banging Jerry. My god, that show was brilliant.

Off the top of my head, I would have chosen 'the gymnast'.

katya-the-gymnast-seinfeld.jpg

Back