• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elaine was hotter than any other girl Jerry Seinfeld dated

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Elaine was 10x cuter and cooler than any chick Jerry brought back to his apartment. And he snagged some good ones. But there is something about Elaine. Am i right?

2a3c62f491735fb7cb4d21846328dca8.jpg

seinfeld-elaine-benes-fashion-05.jpg

latest

AhHMyLv-450x335.jpg

960.jpg

image_zps79f6d382.jpg

bfbc938f-c2ae-4523-ba86-a8c2dee227f5.jpg

There were better ones. Teri Hatcher like a motherfucker.

Even Elaine's nemesis was hotter but im sure jerry didnt date her.

There were better ones. Teri Hatcher like a motherfucker.

Even Elaine's nemesis was hotter but im sure jerry didnt date her.

Teri Hatcher was always overrated, imo. Her jaw is too square or something. nice body though.

Don't remember Elaine's nemesis.

one girl that might be hotter was the bra lady. But i don't think jerry dated her.

Jerry_Seinfeld_Brenda_Strong_bra.jpg

Teri Hatcher was always overrated, imo. Her jaw is too square or something. nice body though.

one girl that might be hotter was the bra lady. But i don't think jerry dated her.

The O'henry heiress.
She was hot AF, but i think you're right, Jerry didnt really date her. She just used her hotness to compromise Jerry's friendship with Kramer in the lawsuit.

Jerry dated a LOT of ugly broads, but also some girls hotter than Elaine. She's cute though.

yeah...no way...

lori loughlin, tawny kitaen, teri hatcher, courtney cox, amanda peet.... there were a ton of up and coming models who were on that show before anything else. dont get me wrong, elaine had her moments but those i mentioned were way better imo.

Elaine was hot but Jerry dated a few hotter . Teri hatcher , Ben stillers wife , the girl who saw George's shrinkage , the girl who's toothbrush falls in toilet , the chick from will and grace , the girl who was always naked, the tractor chick ... he dated some hotties

I don't care, I always loved this chick

gwen-the-strike-seinfeld.jpg

Elaine's nemesis WAS the bra lady. That's how she ended up in the bra, Elaine wanted her to embarrass herself that's why Elaine told her to wear the bra as a top.

What's wrong, TS? You don't like man hands?

top 3 GOAT GF for Jerry IMO
tumblr_lka2mc7beE1qj9qhto1_500.gif

Personality plus appearance, Elaine has them all beat. Just by appearance, she has 75% beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back