Media El Guapo trashes UFC "Point Fighting" to promote Bareknuckle Boxing

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"This is for the oldschool guys who want to see fullpower all the time, its as honest [of a sport] as it comes...
Bareknuckle boxing was mma in the olympics 600 ad! Its gonna be bloody! The judges are Doctors!"

Essentially he says if you want to see em bleed and judges who can check for damage done on the opponent wins the fight dont watch ufc point fighting.

Idiots. With bareknucles how are the fighters going to be willing to throw their full power in their punches without the fear of breaking their fists?

The myth that gloves soften the punches is false. Instead, gloves protect the fists so that the puncher can feel assured that their hands won't break from punching their full power

What's next? Fighting in barefoot?

These savages.

Has there ever been a bigger fan of themselves than Bas?

Have to admit, those Bas Rutten brand pregnancy tests are great. His brand of engine coolant is top notch too.

Says the guy who spent most of his career fighting in a promotion where they weren't even allowed to throw closed fists.

Bas Rutten also thinks he gets into fistfights with ghosts.

Wow. Sherdog can't even turn down the bitter shittiness and soul-deadening envy for All-time Great, Pioneer and Warrior Bas Fucking Rutten. Jesus, go get laid and quit whining like a bunch of cranky schoolgirls ya losers! Cripes

It's not even 7AM yet on the east coast and you're already grabbing your tiny weewees to have a prick-waving contest to see who can be the most clever smartmouth with Bas Rutten in a sentence. A man who does more in his morning than you fucking losers will do in a year! You'd have some respect if you ever actually tried anything in your life instead of just smearing your hate juice all over the forum from your nastyass cheetos dust-covered chair. Just grab the Vagisil that's in your mom's bathroom drawer - it's upstairs - give your pussie a nice rub so it won't be sore anymore, and then suck it up ya big babies! Bas rules!

I dont have to agree with him to love his enthusiasm. God speed

Condition your fists and learn how to punch properly instead of breaking your fists. This is great news for Irish travellers.

Condition your fists and learn how to punch properly instead of breaking your fists. This is great news for Irish travellers.

lol at the truth of things. Throw properly and have few problems, UFC fighters are not exactly quality fighters, their technique for the most part just blows. We train and fight in our Dojo no gloves of any sort, nobody has yet busted a hand, a finger, a wrist, nothing......i guess proper technique does count for something.

I like Bas and love how even though he had to retire from the sport he continued to be involved as much as he could, with Inside MMA.

I dont know why he is a Hall of Famer though. He only fought a couple times in the UFC and one of them he really should have lost to Randleman.

Frank Shamrock is waaay more deserving of that honor if they were looking for someone from that era besides Randy.

I like Bas, but I don't see him changing my opinion that bare knuckle boxing isn't more than glorified bum fights.

Wow. Sherdog can't even turn down the bitter shittiness and soul-deadening envy for All-time Great, Pioneer and Warrior Bas Fucking Rutten. Jesus, go get laid and quit whining like a bunch of cranky schoolgirls ya losers! Cripes

He didnt say any of the shit TS said he did either.

Says fewer CTE because people go to the body a lot, says just bleed fans who dont like grappling might like bare knuckle boxing which I dont think is a stretch.

Guy is trying to make a living, people should be glad he isnt going out there and fighting twenty years past his prime like Ken and Royce had too.

El Guapo is a living legend <RomeroSalute>

Back