El Cucuy will have needed a 11 fight winstreak to get a title shot.

Lots of folks sleeping on Showtime. It’s a really interesting match up, honestly. Funk striking and slick/creative ground work on both parts. I think Pettis is more game than a lot of people are giving him credit for. Hope El Cucky did rush himself back to quickly. I’m sure he’s feeling quite a bit of pressure to return since he’s the third wheel in the Conor/Khabib/Ferguson debacle. Hope he stays healthy.

{<huh}

Is Conor the one who’s had 3 title shots in his last 3 fights prior to this?

bunch of interim bullshit he was scheduled for, because conor was being a DNB

when conor fought alvarez for the title tony was already on a 9 fight win streak at LW. it was conors first LW fight in the UFC, he had no defences at FW, and had just lost to diaz and then looked awful in a majority decision win against diaz, who is a LW nowhere near a title shot. all i'm saying, bro, is that conor, bro, has been getting sucked off by dana and tony has been getting shafted.

conor is on a 2 fight win streak

Do not sleep on Anthony Pettis kids. Stoked for this one.

Lets just put it this way, Ferguson’s Norwood rating is hardly water tight to scrutiny. He would be a tough sell as a champ

@LouisBolanos

Low training IQ

13bae40e61dc5df6c106857cf09546bf.gif

tenor.gif

That is shocking technique, Hex Bar /Trap Bar is suppose to alleviate some of the backs impact and he just completely F*^ks it up, head down and butt going up before the weight, very little leg work at all. Worst of all is posting it.

He's been scheduled for multiple title fights but has pulled out.

Fake news

This is literally like saying Max Holloway is the only champ who hasn't been given the opportunity to defend his belt this year.

He had the opportunity to fight for an interim title only 3 months into Conor's reign. Fuck off.

who gives a shit about interim titles, they are a load of shit. what happened to colby and tony's interim titles?

btw im still here, ie didnt fuck off

Low training IQ

13bae40e61dc5df6c106857cf09546bf.gif
<{Joewithit}>
<30>
<{hughesimpress}>

That is just... I mean... Who the fuck is his S&C coach and why the fuck is he allowing Tony to do that?! I know Tony trains in his own camp, but surely he still has some coaches... right?

That shit is on par with Cain on that leg machine. Just straight up retarded.

People are counting Pettis out way too quickly. He looked pretty good recently and match up well with El Cucuy.

He's not the favorite that's for sure but he's a live dog.
let me see. hold up.
lost to barboza who is a gatekeeper
lost to max
lost poirier by tko or verbal tap out.

won against a fodder chiesa.
yea no.
pettis should fight gaetje vick winner. he doesnt deserve tony in the first place. hope dana makes lee fight gaetje vs vick winner.

The UFC hasnt done TF out of a title shot; his injuries have.

The show must go on.

Don't hate the game...

Back