Egyptian lawyer: It is the national duty of men to rape women who wear ripped jeans

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ing-ripped-jeans-nabih-al-wahsh-a8030831.html

An Egyptian lawyer has prompted outrage for saying harassing and raping girls who wear revealing clothing such as ripped jeans is a “national duty”.

Nabih al-Wahsh, a prominent conservative, made the controversial comments during a TV panel show discussion debating a draft law on prostitution.

Ofcourse he is a conservative...

Nabih al-Wahsh said that if a woman wore such trousers she deserved to be sexually assaulted and harassed, and said it was an Egyptian man's 'national duty' to rape her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-lawyer-says-raping-women-rip-jeans-duty.html

Inb4 tsunami of memes

Where is all the feminist outrage?

Watched the clip. Holy shit that makes USA panel discussions seem civil. Bunch of god damned shit throwing primates right there. Pretty sure three of them were saying "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA"

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

ripped jeans= depravity

harrassing and raping = national duty. teaches morality.

this is where if god existed, this guy would get a direct hit from a lightning bolt.

When people leave countries with sentiments like that, there's a chance they being said sentiments with them to their new homes.

Fox News just moved to Egypt.

Where is all the feminist outrage?

I've never understood this go-to Sherdogger line.

Did you look for feminist outrage before you said this? It sounds like a lot of people are up in arms over it, do you think some may be feminists? Egypt's National Council for Women is filing a complaint to the station, does that count?

And do you expect American feminists to come outrage-post on Sherdog every time any man anywhere in the world is sexist?

Or is this just a "I know I'll get likes if I use this line" type of thing?

Back