Egg whites, spinach, bell peppers, lean turkey sausage

Some of you guys kill me with the ketschup. Unless he is prepping for a fight, 1 tbsp of it etc is going to be more of a good thing than a bad thing. When people hate the food or the taste, they don't diet well. Eating completely clean 100% of the time is not the best way to go in the long term.

Some of you guys kill me with the ketschup. Unless he is prepping for a fight, 1 tbsp of it etc is going to be more of a good thing than a bad thing. When people hate the food or the taste, they don't diet well. Eating completely clean 100% of the time is not the best way to go in the long term.

best advice so far. gotta see the forest through the trees.

I was always wondering why would even some ketchup be harmful in a fighter's diet who is prepping? What exactly is the adverse effect?

Back