Egg whites, spinach, bell peppers, lean turkey sausage

Ocean

White Belt
Reaction score
In a tortilla for breakfast...i used a little ketchup for flavor. How would you rate this as a nutritional first meal?

lol ok i'll cut the ketchup out, i'm planning on eating this for breakfast a few times a week, it sits well with my stomach

you can buy ketchup without high fructose corn syrup i think.

could be wrong

try hot sauce instead of ketchup...not HFC and tastes great

Get rid of the tortilla and ketchup, eat it as an omlette instead.

i actually eat this every day scrambled with the yolks though.

and onions instead of bell peppers.

If you put the work in a little ketchup isnt going to kill you, dont get ridiculous.

I kinda prefer the taste of egg whites over the whole egg...and if i have to get rid of the turkey sausage i might shed a tear. I'm going to try it as an omellete tomorrow

I kinda prefer the taste of egg whites over the whole egg...and if i have to get rid of the turkey sausage i might shed a tear. I'm going to try it as an omellete tomorrow

I recall someone saying "You don't have to like it, just eat it."
What are the ingredients in that turkey sausage? If it's not 100% turkey I'd ditch it. +1 for the omelette. :)

yah ditch the tortilla and make it as an ommellete. i love whole eggs. if you dont like whole eggs than fine with the whites, but you're missing out on a lot of good stuff. you're gonna need the fat from the eggs to absorb the vitamins from the spinach =P

it's good fat!

maybe instead of turkey sausages you can go for thinner turkey ham... cheaper to if you thikn about how many slices you're gona get! (i'm cheap)

You can buy "organic ketchup" and bbq sauce which doesn't have the HFCS. Good stuff.

In a tortilla for breakfast...i used a little ketchup for flavor. How would you rate this as a nutritional first meal?

I would replace ketchup with organic salsa.

I would also ditch the tortilla, and just scramble the eggs with the spinach and bell peppers with the sausage on the side (or cut up and tossed in). As long as the tortilla is whole grain, it's fine.

Back