Eff anyone who hates on WMMA.

Could you imagine what would have happened to Rose had she won? That would have been real ugly as Rose is just not ready physically for a fight with JJ. She needs to get some muscle on them bones and tone out some.

Pretty sure Joanna has slightly more muscle than Rose it would have been a great style fight I think. Karolina vs Joanna in Poland could kill KSW though >.>

It's just another fight. I like MMA, why the hell should I care about the gender in the cage? I'm here to be entertained.

I like some WMMA fights, but a large portion of them are kind of shitty. I don't see how that makes me sexist. The talent pool just isn't there yet. It'll get there, but it's not there yet. I really don't see how this can be disputed.
Edit: Also, women in WMMA don't often have the power to inflict an KO. Their fights are a bit more predictable. Yet again, this is a general rule, obviously there are exceptions.
Well, that's a respectable opinion to take on WMMA, but some people just won't admit they've seen a good fight when they see it, regardless of who fought it. They're mind is made up.

Yeah, great fighter. It's just a shame she has zero personality and couldn't draw flies to shit.
Let UFC PR get through with her. She'll be fine. They made JJ interesting and she was a bland as a unseasoned chicken soup for a while.

Let UFC PR get through with her. She'll be fine. They made JJ interesting and she was a bland as a unseasoned chicken soup for a while.

And when was that exactly? She's always been as she is now. She was doing that ducking down face-off before she was even in the UFC.

You either have it or you don't, it can't be manufactured. They can't spotlight what isn't there.

It's just another fight. I like MMA, why the hell should I care about the gender in the cage? I'm here to be entertained.
This is true, I'm here to be entertained, and women's fights are not entertaining more often than men's in my opinion. So I don't dislike WMMA I just dislike 90% of WMMA fights.

This is true, I'm here to be entertained, and women's fights are not entertaining more often than men's in my opinion. So I don't dislike WMMA I just dislike 90% of WMMA fights.
And that's a fair opinion. I have no qualm with that.

Back