Eff anyone who hates on WMMA.

great fight
fun to watch

JJ via murder in the title fight though...

My thoughts exactly. It was an entertaining fight, but the whole time I was thinking that JJ murders either one of these women.

I walked away during the fight? Did I miss something?

I'm a fan of good fights, men or women.

But some people are sexist douchebags so what the fuck do you expect? It doesn't matter how good the fight is, they feel their manhood is challenged by admitting they like a WMMA fight.

But that's why eff them...how could your manhood be so fragile?

great fight
fun to watch

JJ via murder in the title fight though...
Could you imagine what would have happened to Rose had she won? That would have been real ugly as Rose is just not ready physically for a fight with JJ. She needs to get some muscle on them bones and tone out some.

I hope OP gets triggered some more by the WMMA hate. who cares what other ppl think shouldnt effect what you like.
It doesn't affect what I like, but I'm an educator by temperament and by trade. My whole game is to teach dummies out of their dumbness.

Agreed. I've become bored with 135 but loving 115.
You've become bored with upsets and the title changing hands? Not to mention there has only been four tkos at 115 since its inception. Far more finishes at 135.

Invicta was awesome last night and KK/Rose was one of the better fights tonight.

The more skilled fighters are quickly weeding out the lesser fighters.

Really enjoying the women's division lately. Its good to see the newer divisions getting better.

Can I say eff?

Either way, eff you fools.
Ive clearly misjudged you soley based on your hate for Conor, Ive been agreeing with more and more of your posts lately. I like this version of you far better lol

Could you imagine what would have happened to Rose had she won? That would have been real ugly as Rose is just not ready physically for a fight with JJ. She needs to get some muscle on them bones and tone out some.
I agree Rose is not ready for JJ
but who at 115 is?

Ive clearly misjudged you soley based on your hate for Conor, Ive been agreeing with more and more of your posts lately. I like this version of you far better lol

No hate for Conor. Tons of hate for Conor fans.

But I feel that the worst of them have disappeared.

You're still here, but you're alright.

I'm a fan of good fights, men or women.

But some people are sexist douchebags so what the fuck do you expect? It doesn't matter how good the fight is, they feel their manhood is challenged by admitting they like a WMMA fight.
I like some WMMA fights, but a large portion of them are kind of shitty. I don't see how that makes me sexist. The talent pool just isn't there yet. It'll get there, but it's not there yet. I really don't see how this can be disputed.
Edit: Also, women in WMMA don't often have the power to inflict an KO. Their fights are a bit more predictable. Yet again, this is a general rule, obviously there are exceptions.

Back